Jump to content
mead107

Predict Buffalo at Jets score

Recommended Posts

sorry if this has been said but unfortunately, i see mc cown dropping 31-14. they win by starting the vet and we have no run game. jets pass rush /blitz all day long..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

sorry if this has been said but unfortunately, i see mc cown dropping 31-14. they win by starting the vet and we have no run game. jets pass rush /blitz all day long..

 

They will call off the blitz in garbage time and let the Bills dink and dunk for three yards at the cost of 30 seconds off the clock

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, KD in CA said:

In the game of the year, Bills prevail 51-48.

 

The Bills may not score 51 points the rest of the season ...

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tie.....   2-2

 

Jets get their 2 on a holding call in the end zone against the Bills.

 

Bills get their 2 on McCown in the endzone.....throws a pass, the pass gets tipped high into the air, McCown gets under the floating ball, has a brain fart and thinks he's returning a kick-off but decides to take a knee...still in the endzone. 

 

In OT both teams total offensive yards  -23.     Clapper McClappy applauds the effort as all part of the Process.

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nate Peterman dresses in gang green and throws 8 INTs to the Bills DB's, all for pick 6's 

 

Bills win  56 to 2

 

 

wait....  Is this real life?  

 

I said 11 - 9  Bills earlier 

 

I just can't see more than Bills 15 NYETS 12

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2018 at 12:35 AM, ExiledInIllinois said:

BFLo: (17)

 

NYJ: (24)

 

Bills win because they have higher score!

 

And You thought Bills offense sucked!

Ummm... I know your keeping the waterways safe from bad hombres but your math sucks. 17 is not more than 24 my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Degenerate Mike in HHDS said:

Ummm... I know your keeping the waterways safe from bad hombres but your math sucks. 17 is not more than 24 my friend.

(17) is > than (24).

 

That is -17 is > than -24 in mathematical notation: ( ) = negative.

 

 

What kind of accountant are you?... Don't come work with my elevations and gage readings.  Our baseline in 0.00'.  Readings are often in the negative. As notated: (2.65) etc..

 

I didn't want to use the minus sign for negative because too many Rubes say: "Minus" not "negative."

 

Sheeesh!

 

😋

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Degenerate Mike in HHDS said:

Ummm... I know your keeping the waterways safe from bad hombres but your math sucks. 17 is not more than 24 my friend.

Trying to figure out who’s joke was worse. 

 

The math joke or you pretending not to see it. 

 

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

(17) is > than (24).

 

That is -17 is > than -24 in mathematical notation: ( ) = negative.

 

 

What kind of accountant are you?... Don't come work with my elevations and gage readings.  Our baseline in 0.00'.  Readings are often in the negative. As notated: (2.65) etc..

 

I didn't want to use the minus sign for negative because too many Rubes say: "Minus" not "negative."

 

Sheeesh!

 

😋

 

 

Since a negative score is not possible you are still wrong, nice try gate keeper

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Degenerate Mike in HHDS said:

Since a negative score is not possible you are still wrong, nice try gate keeper

Of course.  I basically saying both teams suck, but the Bills will win the suckitude-fest.  The negative scores are for an effect.

 

/smh

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

What a depressing team 

 

Messiah Barkley will lead the way to Bills glory 

 

I’d sooner see Charles Barkley out there 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×