Predict Buffalo at Jets score

mead107

42 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

It just occurred to me that these teams are so bad, if one went to the game wearing Bills gear and cheers if the jets score a td, he might get attacked by jet fans wanting that earlier pick.

In essence, this game is the "Draft Bowl."

The Cardinals and Raiders will have a lot to say about that. They meet in Arizona in Week 11. This looks like the only winnable game left on the schedule for either team. Arizona is home against Detroit in Week 14 and could possibly get that one, if the Lions have packed it in by then. The Raiders are a completely dysfunctional tire fire and I don't think they win another game unless something fluky happens.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

The Cardinals and Raiders will have a lot to say about that. They meet in Arizona in Week 11. This looks like the only winnable game left on the schedule for either team. Arizona is home against Detroit in Week 14 and could possibly get that one, if the Lions have packed it in by then. The Raiders are a completely dysfunctional tire fire and I don't think they win another game unless something fluky happens.

A top 5 pick could set us up pretty well. Hopefully they could parlay it into something more with a trade down.

I have never wanted the Bills to lose, but our offense surely needs all the help it can get at every single position except hopefully quarterback, and even there we need at least 1 backup. The Bills need good, intelligent, sane drafts.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

A top 5 pick could set us up pretty well. Hopefully they could parlay it into something more with a trade down.

I have never wanted the Bills to lose, but our offense surely needs all the help it can get at every single position except hopefully quarterback, and even there we need at least 1 backup. The Bills need good, intelligent, sane drafts.

I'm with you, Bill. It pains me to see them lose but you have to hope that it ends up being for the greater good. I would love to see them trade down and acquire as much as possible, as well. If Bosa and Oliver are staring them in the face, it will be hard to pass them up. Those are the only defensive players I'd be okay with them taking with their first pick. I just hope they don't trade up this year and squander what they've acquired to this point.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

It just occurred to me that these teams are so bad, if one went to the game wearing Bills gear and cheers if the jets score a td, he might get attacked by jet fans wanting that earlier pick.

In essence, this game is the "Draft Bowl."

I was at that game a few years back. At the time Reggie Bush was the supposed jewel of the draft for the Jets. Bills went ahead late but the Jets returned the kick for 6. All the Jets fans were screaming Noooooooooo as the run back unfolded.

Jets ended up picking 4th and landed D'Brickashaw which turned out to be a better pick.

• Like (+1) 1