Predict Buffalo at Jets score

mead107

6 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

sorry if this has been said but unfortunately, i see mc cown dropping 31-14. they win by starting the vet and we have no run game. jets pass rush /blitz all day long..

They will call off the blitz in garbage time and let the Bills dink and dunk for three yards at the cost of 30 seconds off the clock

Tie.....   2-2

Jets get their 2 on a holding call in the end zone against the Bills.

Bills get their 2 on McCown in the endzone.....throws a pass, the pass gets tipped high into the air, McCown gets under the floating ball, has a brain fart and thinks he's returning a kick-off but decides to take a knee...still in the endzone. 

In OT both teams total offensive yards  -23.     Clapper McClappy applauds the effort as all part of the Process.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Degenerate Mike in HHDS said:

Ummm... I know your keeping the waterways safe from bad hombres but your math sucks. 17 is not more than 24 my friend.

(17) is > than (24).

That is -17 is > than -24 in mathematical notation: ( ) = negative.

What kind of accountant are you?... Don't come work with my elevations and gage readings.  Our baseline in 0.00'.  Readings are often in the negative. As notated: (2.65) etc..

I didn't want to use the minus sign for negative because too many Rubes say: "Minus" not "negative."

Sheeesh!

?

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

(17) is > than (24).

That is -17 is > than -24 in mathematical notation: ( ) = negative.

What kind of accountant are you?... Don't come work with my elevations and gage readings.  Our baseline in 0.00'.  Readings are often in the negative. As notated: (2.65) etc..

I didn't want to use the minus sign for negative because too many Rubes say: "Minus" not "negative."

Sheeesh!

?

Since a negative score is not possible you are still wrong, nice try gate keeper

• Sad 1