Predict Buffalo at Jets score

mead107

In the soul-crushing event that Peterman starts again, this is my prediction:

The score will be 6-2 Jets over Bills, however no one will actually win this game... literally.  

On the first offensive play from scrimmage the Jets' defense will pick off a Peterman pass and take it in for 6.  The Jets will decide inexplicably to go for 2 and Tre White will pick off the attempt from McCown and return it for 2 the other way. 

In uncontrollable fits of hopelessness, dispair, and disgust, McDermott and Bowles will individually simultaneously decide to forgo the rest of the game, deciding instead to wave the white flag and walk off the field, sparing the few fans who bothered to show up or tune in the inevitable crapfest that would have undoubtedly followed. 

Because they come to this conclusion to forfeit simultaneously, no actual winner is declared as ultimately the league office, and the rest of the world in general, knows they're both losers and at this point no one really gives a **** anyway.

I have considered that it IS possible that I'm being just a tad petulant and a bit overly-dramatic at the thought of Peterman possibly starting again, though...

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

Vegas over/under is 36.5.  Even at that the under still looks good. 

I'll generally take the lowest totals under and the highest totals over.

There's not a huge statistical advantage, but it seems to work out. I expect that game to go under as well.

13 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Jest 4, Bills 2

After the game, McDermott says that they "have to find a way to out safety" their opponents but he's proud of their effort and will have to "look at the film" to see why they had trouble getting more safeties than just one. Anderson and McCown embrace at midfield and exchange 'Depends'.

Damn it I was just about to post this score.