Question about 2003 Bills Opener

14 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

How the hell did they beat the Patriots 31-0? Was it a fluke? Great gameplan? I guess it goes to show that you can never take opening day results too seriously. We all know how the season ended for each team.

What I hated most about the ending to that season is that N.E. beat us by the EXACT same score: 31-0, and they did that on purpose. *****!

3 hours ago, CSBill said:

This is what this season has become, fantasizing about a meaningless win in a meaningless 2003 season. Ugh!

As Bills fans, we are experts at taking every last drop of whatever we can squeeze out as a good memory and savor it to mentally tide us over the long winters of our discontent. For example, as many avatars on this board can attest to, JA's "The Leap" in Minnie will be one of the only memories I will try to hold onto from the 2018 season, and will publicly reference it down the road as needed, during the next rebuild, to bring an "oh yeah" and smile to many around here (hopefully), just as Adams' unlikely sideline run in '03.  

36 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

TKO was an absolute animal. He was unfortunately never the same after the torn ACL. Just never got that explosiveness back. 

No doubt.  I think the same thing happened to Sam Cowart.  He was on the verge of greatness until he tore his Achilles.