ShadyBillsFan

LOL Pats players - Orange praictice short to stop pilfering

Another outlet has picked up the story too--the MMQB's take as a blurb on the end of this article, which of course included some fawning at the statue of Belichick to turn what should be a negative swipe into a New England positive:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/11/08/nfl-coaches-hot-seat-vance-joseph-todd-bowles-jason-garrett

"Apparently too many Patriots are taking the gray locker room shorts home with them, and it’s been too great a burden on the equipment staff. The solution? According to ESPN, the Patriots have now issued shorts of a truly terrible orange color. In theory, no player will want to take them outside the facility. My local gym dealt with a similar issue with towels, and it has since placed chips in the towels that track if you leave the facility with one. The Patriots’ method is much cheaper. Another stroke of genius from Bill Belichick."

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Another stroke of genius from Bill Belichick."

BB doesn't give a chit.  Thats all on Kraft 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I may be alone on an island with this one, but does anyone else here just plain hate the Patriots?

Your not on a island, the whole United States hates the Patriots. If anyone is on a island it's Patriot fans. Even the ones here in Chicago are obnoxious, rude and self righteous. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I would have more respect for Brady if he wasn't such a whiny bittle litch and  a condescending attitude. 

Is Brees cocky?  Or Rodgers, or P Manning, or Dalton, or Big Ben?  

Tom before he had a girlfriend 

333w.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wppete said:

giphy.gif

My gaydar goes off every time I see that. 

And 

Even my gay nephews say that's gay