ShadyBillsFan

LOL Pats players - Orange praictice short to stop pilfering

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25208586/new-england-patriots-turn-burnt-orange-practice-shorts-dissuade-pilfering

Pats turn to burnt orange practice shorts in effort to dissuade pilfering

The reason? According to players who were laughing at the lighthearted turn of events, too many were taking the old gray shorts home and not leaving them at the facility, as required.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

7 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This is a thread?

It made ESPN.  

• Haha 1

Screw the patriots.  Prison out fit 🥴

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Screw the patriots.  Prison out fit 🥴

Practice uniforms for inmates 

😂 

• Haha 1

💉💊 all drugged up.   

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It made ESPN.  

Exactly

I don't know whats worse, the fact this made national sports news, or the fact that a pro football team employing multi millionaires had an issue where players were taking workout clothing, provided to them to use during practice, home and not returning them AND the patriots felt they needed to do something to stop this (because it was costing them money) so they thought changing the colour would make them less attractive to steal?

• Like 1

Give them Bengal style shorts, and let them save the shorts until they’ve pissed away the millions the earned and have no other warm weather clothing. Let the shorts be like a scarlet letter. 

It cost money to payoff a ballboy...jam electronic headsets....video tape play calls....turn refs heads etc.*

• Sad 1

Omg was it that slow of a sports day ESPN? You had report on something this insignificant? Lol  I mean who doesn’t like a nice pair grey shorts!

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Omg was it that slow of a sports day ESPN? You had report on something this insignificant? Lol  I mean who doesn’t like a nice pair grey shorts!

Grey Shorts Gate !!!

• Haha 2

Non-story. They’re just trying to put the part of Aaron Hernandez’s estate that was left to them to good use.

Edited by transient

10 hours ago, Augie said:

Give them Bengal style shorts, and let them save the shorts until they’ve pissed away the millions the earned and have no other warm weather clothing. Let the shorts be like a scarlet letter. 

They'll never win a playoff game again...

14 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25208586/new-england-patriots-turn-burnt-orange-practice-shorts-dissuade-pilfering

Pats turn to burnt orange practice shorts in effort to dissuade pilfering

The reason? According to players who were laughing at the lighthearted turn of events, too many were taking the old gray shorts home and not leaving them at the facility, as required.

I thought that nothing happens at the Patsies complex without Bill personally signing off on it? In true Bills believer fashion, I'm going to throw out there that this is proof that the dynasty's days are numbered and there is a mutiny against their regime which will bring the whole sorry lot crashing down around TB12's ears...but in other news, the Patriots win again.  

• Like 1

Robert Kraft is cheap

17 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I thought that nothing happens at the Patsies complex without Bill personally signing off on it? In true Bills believer fashion, I'm going to throw out there that this is proof that the dynasty's days are numbered and there is a mutiny against their regime which will bring the whole sorry lot crashing down around TB12's ears...

but in other news, the Patriots win again.  

I wish the first part, I don't wish the second part 

9 minutes ago, jr1 said:

Robert Kraft is cheap

Seems like it,  lol

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I think they should lose a 1st rd pick because of this.

agreed

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

I may be alone on an island with this one, but does anyone else here just plain hate the Patriots?

I highly doubt you are alone

When I first saw the headline I thought some rando Pats fan or employee was stealing them to sell on eBay.  

• Like 2

@ShadyBillsFan

Additionally, above and beyond our futility with them and even though they are still at the peak of football how can they not just plain be boring to other people?

I honestly also feel the same way about the Steelers, whom I have never really had an animosity towards.

I see both teams there, just continuing to win games and even though they are good I could care less and really don't even like watching them anymore.  

Call me crazy, but a GENERATION AND A HALF is enough time to watch the same 2 teams, year and year out, top the Conference and the League.

...Loving me the Chiefs playing well, the Chargers up there and Houston righting the ship.

I cream myself over the Rams and I love New Orleans right now....I know, I know, they have Brees, but they (respectably) have had down years before last season.

Weirdly I would have more respect for Brady (although I think he is maybe the greatest of all time), and possibly even like him, if he suffered through a 7-9 or 10-6 season and then they went back up.

...just tired of this, man.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Weirdly I would have more respect for Brady (although I think he is maybe the greatest of all time), and possibly even like him, if he suffered through a 7-9 or 10-6 season and then they went back up.

...just tired of this, man.

I would have more respect for Brady if he wasn't such a whiny bittle litch and  a condescending attitude. 

Is Brees cocky?  Or Rodgers, or P Manning, or Dalton, or Big Ben?  

Tom before he had a girlfriend 

333w.jpg

• Haha 2