LOL Pats players - Orange praictice short to stop pilfering

17 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I thought that nothing happens at the Patsies complex without Bill personally signing off on it? In true Bills believer fashion, I'm going to throw out there that this is proof that the dynasty's days are numbered and there is a mutiny against their regime which will bring the whole sorry lot crashing down around TB12's ears...

but in other news, the Patriots win again.  

I wish the first part, I don't wish the second part 

9 minutes ago, jr1 said:

Robert Kraft is cheap

Seems like it,  lol

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I think they should lose a 1st rd pick because of this.

agreed

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

I may be alone on an island with this one, but does anyone else here just plain hate the Patriots?

I highly doubt you are alone

When I first saw the headline I thought some rando Pats fan or employee was stealing them to sell on eBay.  

• Like (+1) 2

@ShadyBillsFan

Additionally, above and beyond our futility with them and even though they are still at the peak of football how can they not just plain be boring to other people?

I honestly also feel the same way about the Steelers, whom I have never really had an animosity towards.

I see both teams there, just continuing to win games and even though they are good I could care less and really don't even like watching them anymore.  

Call me crazy, but a GENERATION AND A HALF is enough time to watch the same 2 teams, year and year out, top the Conference and the League.

...Loving me the Chiefs playing well, the Chargers up there and Houston righting the ship.

I cream myself over the Rams and I love New Orleans right now....I know, I know, they have Brees, but they (respectably) have had down years before last season.

Weirdly I would have more respect for Brady (although I think he is maybe the greatest of all time), and possibly even like him, if he suffered through a 7-9 or 10-6 season and then they went back up.

...just tired of this, man.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Weirdly I would have more respect for Brady (although I think he is maybe the greatest of all time), and possibly even like him, if he suffered through a 7-9 or 10-6 season and then they went back up.

...just tired of this, man.

I would have more respect for Brady if he wasn't such a whiny bittle litch and  a condescending attitude. 

Is Brees cocky?  Or Rodgers, or P Manning, or Dalton, or Big Ben?  

Tom before he had a girlfriend 

333w.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

Another outlet has picked up the story too--the MMQB's take as a blurb on the end of this article, which of course included some fawning at the statue of Belichick to turn what should be a negative swipe into a New England positive:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/11/08/nfl-coaches-hot-seat-vance-joseph-todd-bowles-jason-garrett

"Apparently too many Patriots are taking the gray locker room shorts home with them, and it’s been too great a burden on the equipment staff. The solution? According to ESPN, the Patriots have now issued shorts of a truly terrible orange color. In theory, no player will want to take them outside the facility. My local gym dealt with a similar issue with towels, and it has since placed chips in the towels that track if you leave the facility with one. The Patriots’ method is much cheaper. Another stroke of genius from Bill Belichick."

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I may be alone on an island with this one, but does anyone else here just plain hate the Patriots?

Your not on a island, the whole United States hates the Patriots. If anyone is on a island it's Patriot fans. Even the ones here in Chicago are obnoxious, rude and self righteous. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I would have more respect for Brady if he wasn't such a whiny bittle litch and  a condescending attitude. 

Is Brees cocky?  Or Rodgers, or P Manning, or Dalton, or Big Ben?  

Tom before he had a girlfriend 

333w.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1