LOL Pats players - Orange praictice short to stop pilfering

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25208586/new-england-patriots-turn-burnt-orange-practice-shorts-dissuade-pilfering

Pats turn to burnt orange practice shorts in effort to dissuade pilfering

The reason? According to players who were laughing at the lighthearted turn of events, too many were taking the old gray shorts home and not leaving them at the facility, as required.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It made ESPN.  

Exactly

I don't know whats worse, the fact this made national sports news, or the fact that a pro football team employing multi millionaires had an issue where players were taking workout clothing, provided to them to use during practice, home and not returning them AND the patriots felt they needed to do something to stop this (because it was costing them money) so they thought changing the colour would make them less attractive to steal?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Augie said:

Give them Bengal style shorts, and let them save the shorts until they’ve pissed away the millions the earned and have no other warm weather clothing. Let the shorts be like a scarlet letter. 

They'll never win a playoff game again...

14 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25208586/new-england-patriots-turn-burnt-orange-practice-shorts-dissuade-pilfering

Pats turn to burnt orange practice shorts in effort to dissuade pilfering

The reason? According to players who were laughing at the lighthearted turn of events, too many were taking the old gray shorts home and not leaving them at the facility, as required.

I thought that nothing happens at the Patsies complex without Bill personally signing off on it? In true Bills believer fashion, I'm going to throw out there that this is proof that the dynasty's days are numbered and there is a mutiny against their regime which will bring the whole sorry lot crashing down around TB12's ears...but in other news, the Patriots win again.  

• Like (+1) 1