TNF: The NFL Marquee Matchup for Week Ten: CAR (6-2) vs. PIT (5-2-1) at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFLN, and Amazon Prime Video

Who Wins Tonight?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

8 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nice to have an OL and weapons like Conner, Brown, JuJu, and Vance McDonald to pull things off. 

All guys taken with later round draft picks.  The Steelers know how to scout offensive talent.

It kills me me how many offensive weapons teams like the Steelers, Rams, Chiefs and Saints have.  I’m not sure any of our WR or TE would make their 53-man rosters.

12 minutes ago, mannc said:

All guys taken with later round draft picks.  The Steelers know how to scout offensive talent.

It kills me me how many offensive weapons teams like the Steelers, Rams, Chiefs and Saints have.  I’m not sure any of our WR or TE would make their 53-man rosters.

Kevin Colbert and the Steelers' front office consistently do an excellent job of scouting and drafting. 

24 minutes ago, mannc said:

I really want to know the thought process behind trading up for Zay instead of holding firm and taking Juju. 

Did our guys not watch USC games ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I really want to know the thought process behind trading up for Zay instead of holding firm and taking Juju. 

Forget it.  There’s no accountability.  And we’re never allowed to use hindsight.

35 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I just hope the Steelers keep the volume turned up and blow out Brady at some point. I’d enjoy a Steelers/Rams/Saints SB.

1 hour ago, mannc said:

But I thought you had to tank and go through years of pain and misery to get the top talent?

38 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and he's been the Top Dawg since 2000.........no turnstile there......

That's what happens when you hire the right people, you dont have to keep searching for someone every few years.

1 hour ago, mannc said:

You probably have it backwards.  It's amazing how good your offensive skill position players look when you have top QB play.  Remember Robert Woods?

So much for the theory "All you need is a franchise QB"...

- How'd that work out for the Panthers?

Panthers looked a lot the Bills last night. Is that where McCoach learned about this "process" he keeps raving about? Ha Ha Ha

Just now, cd1 said:

Panthers looked a lot the Bills last night. Is that where McCoach learned about this "process" he keeps raving about? Ha Ha Ha

I would attribute some of the Panthers' struggles to traveling to PIT on a very short week that is translated to a distinct disadvantage for road teams on TNF.   Carolina remains a good team. 

2 hours ago, cd1 said:

It's worked out fairly well for the Panthers in plenty of their other games they have played in over Cams career so far. But sure, one bad game out of MANY career games proves your point.......

3 hours ago, cd1 said:

They're 6-3 and very much one of the top teams in the NFC. Newton is also having a very good year.

3 hours ago, SWATeam said:

You probably have it backwards.  It's amazing how good your offensive skill position players look when you have top QB play.  Remember Robert Woods?

Please, not another chicken or the egg argument.  It's undeniable that teams like KC, Pittsburgh and N.O. have fantastic skill position players and we don't.

4 hours ago, cd1 said:

Huh?  They have a qb who went to the SB and won MVP and are 6-3.  They look awful last night but man, talk about completely overreacting to one game.