TNF: The NFL Marquee Matchup for Week Ten: CAR (6-2) vs. PIT (5-2-1) at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFLN, and Amazon Prime Video

Who Wins Tonight?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

GAME PICKS
If the Steelers win Thursday night, it'll be because of James Conner and their run game, according to Elliot Harrison. See his prediction for tonight's matchup as well as his game picks for the rest of Week 10.

THURSDAY, NOV. 8

8:20 p.m. ET (FOX/NFL Network/Prime Video) | Heinz Field (Pittsburgh)

I don't like the Panthers on a short week. Carolina darn near gave up a 35-7 lead last week at home to Ryan FitzpatrickBen Roethlisberger threw effectively in Baltimore, despite the absence of massive numbers. Also worth noting: Pittsburgh posted 395 yards of offense against the top-ranked defense in the league. Unfortunately, Ron Rivera's defense has given up a lot of scores through the air (tied for the eighth-most passing touchdowns allowed), but the unit has managed to compensate for that by forcing its fair share of takeaways (15). If Carolina can pull a few interceptions out of the bag against Roethlisberger, the Panthers should be OK. That's because Carolina has been strong against the run all year -- that is to say, James Conner is not likely to go off this week. Then again, Conner is on pace for over 2,000 scrimmage yards and 20 touchdowns.

PANTHERS INACTIVES
– G Brendan Mahon
– CB Josh Hawkins
– DE Marquis Haynes
– DE Bryan Cox Jr.
– RB Cameron Artis-Payne
– LB Andre Smith
– WR Torrey Smith

STEELERS INACTIVES
– QB Mason Rudolph
– WR Justin Hunter
– S Marcus Allen
– CB Brian Allen
– T Zach Banner
– T Marcus Gilbert
– DT Daniel McCullers

Could be a very interesting game.  

Have at it 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25205192/nfl-teams-almost-always-attempt-two-point-conversions-touchdowns-2018

The Steelers and Panthers are among several teams that should consider flipping their post-touchdown mindset and making a two-point attempt their default option during the first three quarters or so (when football games are about point maximization).

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25219157/cam-newton-wears-cleats-honoring-victims-pittsburgh-shooting

PITTSBURGH -- Carolina Panthersquarterback Cam Newton showed his support for the grieving city of Pittsburgh and his team's owner by wearing black and gold warm-up cleats with "Hatred Can't Weaken A City of Steel'' on the side.

Two good teams and a bunch of fantasy implications! I’m jacked for this one. 

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Big Ben a perennial winner and Cam getting there (though some disagree)

First Carolina prime time game, I want to see how well they use Moore and Samuel. 

4 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Two good teams and a bunch of fantasy implications! I’m jacked for this one. 

First Carolina prime time game, I want to see how well they use Moore and Samuel. 

First this season you mean?

fantasy drives people to the watch games they normally won’t.  

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

Hopefully one of the better games on Thursday night football this year. Thankfully off work tomorrow so I can enjoy it. I'm going with the Panthers in this one. 

You'd think so going in.  I'm going with the Panthers too.