TNF: The NFL Marquee Matchup for Week Ten: CAR (6-2) vs. PIT (5-2-1) at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFLN, and Amazon Prime Video

Who Wins Tonight?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

CAR.png VS. PIT.png

NFL.com Game Preview

CBS Sports Game Preview

ESPN Game Preview

What to Watch for in Panthers-Steelers on 'TNF'

0ap3000000985545_thumbnail_200_150.jpg

Wasn't last week fun?

Well, it was for one team, and for the family and friends of Nick Mullens. Which is fun!

And while last week was enjoyable, this week brings more playoff intrigue. This is the stuff that mattersas we move past the halfway point of the regular season.

The Carolina Panthers (6-2), winners of five of their last six, head to the Steel City to take on the Pittsburgh Steelers (5-2-1), who have also lost just once in their last six contests. They'll meet under the bright lights of Heinz Field in a clash of two of the NFL's stronger teams.
It's getting cold in the Midwest. Bundle up and reach out for the warmth from these red-hot squads.

Here are four reasons to watch Steelers-Panthers on Thursday Night Football (airing on NFL Network, FOX and streaming on Amazon Prime Video).
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to TNF: The NFL Marquee Matchup for Week Ten: CAR (6-2) vs. PIT (5-2-1) at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFLN, and Amazon Prime Video
3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

@26CornerBlitz

When was the last time we had a Thursday night match-up like this?!

Corner, this should be a real good one that really will compete for my time with the Sabres.

Vikings vs. Rams was excellent earlier this season with both Goff and Cousins lighting it up.   I'll start with the Sabres in Montreal then stream TNF online when it starts.

14 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Carolina and Pitt is the marquee matchup?  Must be a bad week for matchups.

I guess Bills/Jets wouldn't qualify.

Yeah, two teams combined for 4 losses is awful.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Vikings vs. Rams was excellent earlier this season with both Goff and Cousins lighting it up.   I'll start with the Sabres in Montreal then stream TNF online when it starts.

It’s a great Thursday game.  I want to be fully in on the Sabre’s but every time I’m ready to commit, they lay a dud.  

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, two teams combined for 4 losses is awful.

It’s a great Thursday game.  I want to be fully in on the Sabre’s but every time I’m ready to commit, they lay a dud.  

It's easily the best matchup of week 10 and the Sabres will be interesting all season long with some ups and downs as they are still finding their way. 

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's easily the best matchup of week 10 and the Sabres will be interesting all season long with some ups and downs as they are still finding their way. 

Yeah, Eichel is starting to look like a franchise changer.  I hope he stopped smoking cigs haha.