With the Beatdown Peterman is Taking Can You Look Back and Blame Tyrod for Being Conservative?

Irv

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Seeing the vitriol directed at Peterman for throwing picks, I look back and no longer blame Tyrod for being overly conservative.  At the end of the day one guy is probably heading out out of the league as one of the biggest laughing stocks in the history of sports, has a GoFundMe set up for his retirement,  and is getting food thrown at him.   The other one still has a job and his diginty. 

The ones w/o dignity are the a holes throwing food. 

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Seeing the vitriol directed at Peterman for throwing picks, I look back and no longer blame Tyrod for being overly conservative.  At the end of the day one guy is probably heading out out of the league as one of the biggest laughing stocks in the history of sports, has a GoFundMe set up for his retirement,  and is getting food thrown at him.   The other one still has a job and his diginty. 

The other one got benched by the worst team in football in favor of a rookie.

It's really simple.  Tyrod Taylor sucks.  Nathan Peterman sucks even more.

33 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Sad day when Bills fans are debating Tyrod & Peterman. The future is Josh Allen #17.

What if Josh Allen's elbow injury is more serous than we think?  Then the one thing he doesn't need to work on (arm strength) will be gone. This could end very badly.  

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The other one got benched by the worst team in football in favor of a rookie.

It's really simple.  Tyrod Taylor sucks.  Nathan Peterman sucks even more.

Dude - the Bills are the worst team in football.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

What if Josh Allen's elbow injury is more serous than we think?  Then the one thing he doesn't need to work on (arm strength) will be gone. This could end very badly.  

Dude - the Bills are the worst team in football.  

Semantics.  Both teams suck.  Taylor sucks.  Peterman sucks.  There is not a shred of dignity between either team or either QB.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Semantics.  Both teams suck.  Taylor sucks.  Peterman sucks.  There is not a shred of dignity between either team or either QB.

You seem upset about something.  If you power slam yourself through a burning table you might feel better.  I know it helps me when I am down.  

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

You seem upset about something.  If you power slam yourself through a burning table you might feel better.  I know it helps me when I am down.  

I'm actually going to take a dump and leave it my office break room, then go find a young woman who'll let someone pour alcohol down her backside so I can drink it from her asscrack.

I feel better already.

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

All the class showed by Bills fans donating to Andy Dalton's charity is being sucked down the drain by a few idiots vitriol against Peterman.  The whole country already laughs at Western NY and we give them the fuel.  Sad. 

I'm amazed at the people that are tearing down Taylor trying to lump him with Peterman.

If they were both released which one would be picked up first?

If you can defend McD and Beane by saying they ended the playoff drought,

you can say the same for Tyrod.

I would get ticked watching Tyrod at times but as the saying goes..you don't know what you got until you lose it.

13 minutes ago, VADC Bills said:

I'm amazed at the people that are tearing down Taylor trying to lump him with Peterman.

I would get ticked watching Tyrod at times but as the saying goes..you don't know what you got until you lose it.

They are HEAVILY over-invested in their "Tyrod is the worst"  and "Tyrod is holding our passing offense back" takes from 2017.

From what I saw in Cleveland he has lost a step(always a concern with a dynamic running QB) and his once stellar deep ball accuracy has abandoned him............but last year.......aside from a real stinker against NOLA he did a exemplary job of executing Jauron Ball.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, VADC Bills said:

Tyrod Taylor was a fine fellow. He has as much relevancy to the Bills as he does with Cleveland. Peterman is a third string qb. What's the point of comparing him to Taylor? Taylor was a useful player for us but he was dealt for a draft pick that was used for a rotational and contributing defensive lineman. In short order TT was replaced by the rookie qb in Cleveland.  

With respect to the highlighted segment the Bills knew exactly what they had in him when he was with the Bills. That's why he was dealt. It didn't take the Browns very long to realize what they had with Taylor. That's why he was in short order replaced by Mayfield.