Hot for teacher Irish style

Gary M

9 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

Is it me or are there a LOT more female child molesters than male??   Every time I come on here there's a new one. 

May have more to do with it being more popular to joke about a hot female teacher having her way with you than a creepy old dude.

8 hours ago, mrags said:

The liberal media wants you to belive that. They chose not to report the countless times, dirty old men rape and sodomize their little nieces and nephews 

The South park episode is true

When its a female teacher doing it to a student, that student is usually congratulated from those hearing the news and the reaction is "Nice...."

When a male teacher does it to a student, its rape, the male is a disgusting foul, horrible human piece of filth who should be strung up and killed for doing something to a child.

27 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

The South park episode is true

When its a female teacher doing it to a student, that student is usually congratulated from those hearing the news and the reaction is "Nice...."

When a male teacher does it to a student, its rape, the male is a disgusting foul, horrible human piece of filth who should be strung up and killed for doing something to a child.

It's because females can become pregnant.  I guess in old days, that was a burden on society.  A bastar d child, illegitimate, no means of legit support.

Conversely in a male dominated, structured society, women if married, may have still messed around... But could hide a pregnancy within their marriage.

I’m really getting tired of the sexism going on in here. If this happened to a female student, everyone would be appalled and want the male teachers head. 

Truth is, we should be think of this young male and how it might affect his life.  Do you perverts ever think about that? 

You all really need to grow up and ask the tough questions:

-what if he never gets to bang a chick that hot again?

-is his hand okay from all the high fives he’s getting

-what publisher does he choose when writing his book on how to be epic?

You should all be ashamed of yourselves 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I’m really getting tired of the sexism going on in here. If this happened to a female student, everyone would be appalled and want the male teachers head. 

Truth is, we should be think of this young male and how it might affect his life.  Do you perverts ever think about that? 

+1.

You win The Internet for the 23rd hour on the 7th of November, 2018.

12 hours ago, Gary M said:

You Gary... You just shot a volley over GBiD's bow.  I expect GBiD to bring his "A-Game" and top you here!

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/8/2018 at 12:34 AM, Virgil said:

you are forgetting the fact that most of these boys are more than willing so it's not real rape which occurs when someone is forced into sex. Most guys would have jumped at an opportunity with this teacher.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

you are forgetting the fact that most of these boys are more than willing so it's not real rape which occurs when someone is forced into sex. Most guys would have jumped at an opportunity with this teacher.

First off, read my entire post.  

Second, consent is irrelevant from a minor. That’s the whole point of the law 

4 hours ago, Virgil said:

First off, read my entire post.  

Second, consent is irrelevant from a minor. That’s the whole point of the law 

an action with knowledge and intent that its with a minor is kind of a big deal in society