LAMP: I Just Need to Vent

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

This seems to have taken an unfortunate turn for the worse......  :wacko:

Dig up the "what is the most disgusting thing you did" thread.

7 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

UPDATE:

She's officially out, my cousin, who's  been like a sister to me her entire life, is in. 

Where is the honeymoon...

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

She’s going to make a scene at the reception.  Prepare...

I may do the same. This has inspired me to be the kid I never was in middle school! I think I just skipped right over this type of stuff. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

UPDATE:

She's officially out, my cousin, who's  been like a sister to me her entire life, is in. 

Will she match the rest of the wedding party on such short notice? I married my hot blonde in June of '87...she picked aqua blue for a color...straight up Miami Vice style.

8 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Will she match the rest of the wedding party on such short notice? I married my hot blonde in June of '87...she picked aqua blue for a color...straight up Miami Vice style.

Just to clarify, your hot blonde was not your cousin....right?    

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

She’s going to make a scene at the reception.  Prepare...

Nah. Between my Air Force brother in law, Marine cousin, and three cousins between us above 6 foot. She can be forcibly removed, so to speak. 

28 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Basically same size. Family friend is a tailor. 

53 minutes ago, Augie said:

Just to clarify, your hot blonde was not your cousin....right?    

37 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Bride in white...the wedding party light blue.

That's really not the answer I expected. 

1 hour ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Nah. Between my Air Force brother in law, Marine cousin, and three cousins between us above 6 foot. She can be forcibly removed, so to speak. 

Yeah, good idea.  Have a bunch of gorillas drag her out kickin and cursing in front of nana...

Common TRBJ!!  

<private message to The Real Buffalo Joe> I think chloroform is our only option here, bud.  <end private message>

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yeah, good idea.  Have a bunch of gorillas drag her out kickin and cursing in front of nana...

Common TRBJ!!  

<private message to The Real Buffalo Joe> I think chloroform is our only option here, bud.  <end private message>

Don’t underestimate the value of snipers around the perimeter. I’m sure he’s got some connections, and it could keep things under wraps and serene at the ceremony. But chloroform if you just want a quiet and temporary solution....that works! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Eventually, 'friends' like that find their way out of spouse's lives after marriage... and especially after kid(s). 

People like that feel like they dont have a lot going on in their lives... so they intentionally/unintentionally strive to make the build up to, and the wedding itself about them.  Create drama, disappear when depended upon, etc.  Better just brace for it and not depend on this person for anything.

It gets more sticky when family member(s) are like this

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Common TRBJ!!  

There's also two actual security guards at the venue that will make sure she doesn't even make it in the door.

2 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

Eventually, 'friends' like that find their way out of spouse's lives after marriage... and especially after kid(s). 

People like that feel like they dont have a lot going on in their lives... so they intentionally/unintentionally strive to make the build up to, and the wedding itself about them.  Create drama, disappear when depended upon, etc.  Better just brace for it and not depend on this person for anything.

It gets more sticky when family member(s) are like this

These words of wisdom were worth repeating. Your lives will go in different directions. The last sentance is especially true. 

On 11/7/2018 at 12:16 PM, teef said:

dude, tell this girl to ***** off.  she's obviously an issue, and who really needs that.  just be a dick.  i've found it's so much easier to do that as you get older.  too many times in my youth have i bit my tongue to keep the peace.  now i just don't care.  worst case scenario, you be mean to her, your fiance is ticked for a bit, but later happy because this girl is out of your life.  i'd enjoy being mean to her.

This.

As soon as you allow your woman's friends to ruin your life, you allow your woman to ruin your life.