LAMP: I Just Need to Vent

22 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

The wedding is next week. But the drama is. My cousin is taking her place as a bridesmaid, and she's no longer coming to the wedding. My aunt, who never says a bad word about anybody texted me to make sure "That f-ing b**** isn't coming to the wedding." 

What's a wedding without a little drama?

I am glad it is resolved for you and your intended. The last thing you need on your wedding day is some jerk ruining it for you and your guests. 

Best wishes on a happy and fruitful life together. ?

• 3 weeks later...

So. The wedding went great. Psycho showed up for the ceremony, sat in the back with her just as crazy mother. Never made a peep. Everybody in that place wanted to throw her out, but we decided to keep the peace and just asked people to keep an eye on her. She left immediately after the ceremony and wasn't at the reception. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

So. The wedding went great. Psycho showed up for the ceremony, sat in the back with her just as crazy mother. Never made a peep. Everybody in that place wanted to throw her out, but we decided to keep the peace and just asked people to keep an eye on her. She left immediately after the ceremony and wasn't at the reception. 

Congratulations, Joe and I'm glad everything went well.

Got any pics of hot bridesmaids?

• 1 month later...