We gotta find a way to lose this one boys.

Ramza86

59 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

The games are played to be won. Isn't that a laid concept?

Sure, we can almost go .500 for the next twenty years thinking next year - we are so close when in reality we are truly a sub .500 team; 2001 - 2016. Or we can rebuild with competent scouting, drafting, FA signings and become a true playoff team with longevity.  You choose! How about that as a concept rather than the temper tantrum "I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW AND IF NOT I WANT EVERYBODY FIRED - YEARLY!

On 11/7/2018 at 9:33 AM, Captain Hindsight said:

Dude eff that. I hate the Jets. I hope we make Darnold look like a joke and Allen throws 6 Tds in his return

There is a reason why Captain´s is the most liked post in the thread! these guys are professionals and can ¨shut´off¨ their competitive juices, even when, from a fan perspective, and even more in the middle of defeat, seems they are bouncing balls from their tummies right intp rival CB´s hands, just to lose!

at the end...there are 2 types of fans, in regards of being easily influenced by such competitive / rivalry spirit or not and this this crazy ideas of ¨tanking is smart¨  ... 

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Or lose.

One or the other at least.

Haha....I didn’t even notice that. Haha that’s some funny ***** right there. 

4 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Did you win the spelling bee?...NO

I don’t mind, it’s a funny typo and I’m getting a good laugh out of it. 

2 hours ago, vorpma said:

Sure, we can almost go .500 for the next twenty years thinking next year - we are so close when in reality we are truly a sub .500 team; 2001 - 2016. Or we can rebuild with competent scouting, drafting, FA signings and become a true playoff team with longevity.  You choose! How about that as a concept rather than the temper tantrum "I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW AND IF NOT I WANT EVERYBODY FIRED - YEARLY!

Last Bills playoff win was in 1995.  You're right, these people have no patience! 

You should see my 25 year plan I am working on!   I'm going to start a thread about it.

If we play our cards right, we are going to be a seriously tough team to beat in 2043!

Mark your calendar.  

5 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Last Bills playoff win was in 1995.  You're right, these people have no patience! 

You should see my 25 year plan I am working on!   I'm going to start a thread about it.

If we play our cards right, we are going to be a seriously tough team to beat in 2043!

Mark your calendar.  

And this current regime, in place for less than two years, is at fault for the 23 years without a playoff win! Interesting concept at play here. But I can tell by your post your on top of things!

On 11/7/2018 at 10:24 AM, Ramza86 said:

Now is not the time to be winning these kinds of games. 

Peterman all the way. 

Why? What are we trying to tank for? This draft is littered with wr talent to be had 10 through round 3. Or are we tanking for the LT? There are 3 of those. I am not interested  in Bosa or Oliver so much Greedy Williams doesnt excite me either. I need offense.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't think the NFL draft is like the NBA draft. In the NBA, a team needs a top 3 pick 2 or 3 years in a row...or get really lucky with a lower pick...to really make a major difference. The NFL draft is significantly deeper, with quality players well down the list. Only when there is a "sure fire" superstar does a team need a top pick. The problem isn't that the Bills don't get high draft picks, it is that they either haven't done a good job of evaluating players or that they haven't gotten lucky with lower round picks.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/7/2018 at 10:36 AM, zow2 said:

I'm off any "Let's lose" talk.   Win the game.  Win every game and get Allen in there now.  I don't care if he takes his lumps. 

Im with ya. Allen going 7 straight would be so much bigger then a draft spot for me. But, hey, Im just a fan.

On 11/7/2018 at 10:38 AM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

If Barkley was up to speed with the playbook, and Derek was ready to go for Sunday, I don’t think Peterman would still be on the roster.  We know who he is.  Experiment over....horse beaten post mortem.

?

Based on the remaining schedule we could be looking at home wins against the Jags, Lions, Jets and Dolphins.  Only Pats (loss) and Dolphins (potential win), could leave our final record at 7-9 and possibly (8-8).

The good thing is that a top WR would be available at a top 16 pick.  I'm hoping for Arizona State WR Nakhel Harry.  Then in Round 2 and OT to replace Mills, then a C in round 3, Then picks for quality depth based on what we don't pick-up in free agency.