Who here made this ? Lol

bills11

Ridiculous/tasteless. NP is in a no win situation and will wash out of the Bills roster soon enough; he’s a good guy though who never complains or blames his weak O teammates even when they would richly deserve some of the flak coming just his way as he stands at the post game lectern (hey, where’s Shady to answer some questions?) But hey, no worries, DA is probably going to be getting back to his starting role this week and will get a chance to make the clowns who started this stunt appreciate his zero TD 4 pick + pick6 resume instead! Well played ?

• Like (+1) 3

Peterman is bad, obviously he isn't in a great situation, but this is pretty funny stuff. He seems like a nice guy and all, but he deserves all the backlash he is getting. 

I feel bad for him for sure, but if he doesn't want this kind of thing to happen, then he needs to play better. It's as simple as that. McDermott should be brought up on charges of abuse and neglect for continuing to throw NP out there when he clearly can't play. 

Horrible. I'm not a, "everyone gets a trophy type guy". But, I'm also not a dick. This isn't funny and only speaks to the quality of the person (and those contributing) that started the GoFundMe page. Various fans don't make it any easier being a Bills fan (this, dildos on the field/multiple times, dumps in the stadium, crashing through tables, drunk stupidness, etc.).  Drink beer, have a good time, but you don't have to be the headline on TMZ on a weekly basis. Stop becoming famous via the internet for the wrong reasons.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 7

Of any of the participants are on this board ( I assume not as I know many of you), you just demonstrated no taste, and if I were I would have stopped it.  911 can be a good thing.  I would have loved for those involved to be taken away in bracelets.

As far as Peterman, I feel for the kid, but he’s not demonstrated he could even be a back up in the NFL.  We won’t remove him unless we have another option, but he’s gone from the NFL after this season.  No one will pick him up.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I hope this isn't true

FB_IMG_1541588518610.jpg

I know what it's like to have my football team be the brunt of my friends jokes for years on end.

I know what it is like to deal with the frustration of seeing little or no progress from a team that just can't seem to learn how to get it together.

I know what it is like to still taste that bitter pill of having lost 4 in a row, and all of the heckling that came with that.

I know what it is like to work with a bunch of smug ***** Pats fans who try to make you feel small because of your teams lack of success

However-  I WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO TREAT ANOTHER HUMAN BEING LIKE GARBAGE WHEN HE HAS GIVEN HIS BEST EFFORT BUT COME UP SHORT

My guess is that this person is a major loser in life, and so desperately looks for validation through anything, including his football team, that he will try to blame someone for taking that away from him or her. Come on people- football isn't life, and your football teams success (or lack thereof) does not define you. The sooner we, as Bills fans, realize that the better off we will all be.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, KellyToTasker said:

Horrible. I'm not a, "everyone gets a trophy type guy". But, I'm also not a dick. This isn't funny and only speaks to the quality of the person (and those contributing) that started the GoFundMe page. Various fans don't make it any easier being a Bills fan (this, dildos on the field/multiple times, dumps in the stadium, crashing through tables, drunk stupidness, etc.).  Drink beer, have a good time, but you don't have to be the headline on TMZ on a weekly basis. Stop becoming famous via the internet for the wrong reasons.   

The continual dumbing down of our society.

• Thank you (+1) 1