Gaines released....Wallace promoted

Ok I understand the guy was awful. (I got that from the 4 pages telling me so lol) My question is how do you go from starting on Sunday to being cut? Most teams you are benched  and replaced but not cut, at least not this late in the season. (Was he so bad he wouldn’t been worth the 52nd roster spot?) 

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ok I understand the guy was awful. (I got that from the 4 pages telling me so lol) My question is how do you go from starting on Sunday to being cut? Most teams you are benched  and replaced but not cut, at least not this late in the season. (Was he so bad he wouldn’t been worth the 52nd roster spot?) 

I think that they had enough of watching him play and figured he wasnt worth keeping anymore even as a backup so they decided to promote someone from the practice squad. It's not like they need him for a playoff run. He only needed about 1 more PI call to give up more yards on 4 plays then the Bill's defence in a good a

Game. I doubt he gets claimed or picked up, so if they get desperate due to injuries, I'm sure they could re sign him

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

ask Dean Marlowe

8 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Too penalty prone and subject to singe marks.  Bye bye now!

8 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

We are looking to next year.....and he simply is not good and not in the plans

Want to give some burn to guys that may actually be here....that is also we we are seeing Teller and Sirles