Gaines released....Wallace promoted

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

This team is a disaster. Cut your starting CB (who is garbage) and replace him with an undrafted rookie who was walk on at college. 

I agree with this 100%.  How bad are the Bills talent evaluators if they are cutting starters mid-season?  Ineptitiude. 

Edited by Irv
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Chiefs fans mocking the move were right this guy was trash, really wished they had kept EJ Gaines instead of signing Vonta. 

Oh, you're only saying that because we were very successful (8-3, I believe) when he was in there.

Why don't you take the time to consider that Cleveland spent as much as 4 million dollars to sign him, lower end money for a CB that...

...oh wait.

...numb skulls, they should have circled back and signed him, even when they still had Vontae Davis.

I think the difference here is McD has shown he knows how to make defensive adjustments.....and we will probably see better corner play because of this move.

Where folks are critical is on the offensive side of the ball.....and McD has limiting factors to be sure...but must show he can take the right steps to fix this area.

Free Agent Signings from the offseason:

Vontae Davis- Retired

Chris Ivory
Rafael Bush

Star Lotulelei

A.J. McCarron- Traded

Trent Murphy

Julian Stanford

Russell Bodine

Marshall Newhouse- Traded

Kaelin Clay- Cut

Phillip Gaines- Cut

Jeremy Kerley- Cut

Not a good sign when 50% of your free agent signings have either retired, been cut, or traded.

• Like (+1) 1

I guess he watched the film.... of the Defense 

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Free Agent Signings from the offseason:

Vontae Davis- Retired

Chris Ivory
Rafael Bush

Star Lotulelei

A.J. McCarron- Traded

Trent Murphy

Julian Stanford

Russell Bodine

Marshall Newhouse- Traded

Kaelin Clay- Cut

Phillip Gaines- Cut

Jeremy Kerley- Cut

Not a good sign when 50% of your free agent signings have either retired, been cut, or traded.

It was clearly a bunch of dumpster diving 

• Like (+1) 2