DAZN...in Africa?

Bakin

I’ve been before. 

I travel a lot for work. 

Not much excites me anymore!  Haha. A bit jaded with all the airline travel. 

Thats why the slice of home (Bills game) is always welcome. 

Cape Town is a unique and beautiful place if not a bit more dangerous than most. Gotta be careful. I had my phone ripped out of my hand (while sitting in an Uber) in Kenya earlier this year.  

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I have been to Sth Africa including Cape Town along with many other parts of Africa during a six month visit to the Continent 20 years ago.,

Hope you enjoy.. i think you will as it is a special part of this world...

6 months? Did you get locked up or something? Who can take a 6 month "visit"? 

Keep on the look out for Bills SuperBowl Champions gear!

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Not a continent, but an additional expenditure of resources when you are playing Risk!  

I always pool ALL my resources on Madagascar, then launch my plan for WorldDomination from the city of Antananarivo.

Hasn't worked yet... But I Trust the Process©!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

6 months? Did you get locked up or something? Who can take a 6 month "visit"? 

Most people I know have taken a year off in their 20’s and travelled parts of the world on the cheap.,

I did it twice...

2 hours ago, Bakin said:

I’ve been before. 

I travel a lot for work. 

Not much excites me anymore!  Haha. A bit jaded with all the airline travel. 

Thats why the slice of home (Bills game) is always welcome. 

Cape Town is a unique and beautiful place if not a bit more dangerous than most. Gotta be careful. I had my phone ripped out of my hand (while sitting in an Uber) in Kenya earlier this year.  

Yeah.. Kenya was pretty rough when I was there in 96... would assume it’s much worse now..

I remember going to the US embassy in Nairobi in 1996 just to read some western newspapers in those pre internet days as I had been traveling a couple of months and was out of touch what was happening..

I wasn’t even a US citizen but they let me in no worries..

Two years later it was blown up and most of the world heard about Al Qaeda for  the first time..

On 11/7/2018 at 10:04 PM, Bakin said:

Uhhhh no...

South Africa is a country. 

I was pretty clear in my 2nd post. 

Had I said Southern Africa you might remain confused. 

I’m headed to Cape Town and will do whatever I can to watch the Bills game. 

Not sure they have reliable internet service there. You may have to find a place that will have it on TV. 

7 hours ago, Yav said:

Not sure they have reliable internet service there. You may have to find a place that will have it on TV. 

The internet is strong where I’m staying. 

I guess I need to figure out if DAZN works. 

Maybe i I can stream my Bell Fibe??

10 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Most people I know have taken a year off in their 20’s and travelled parts of the world on the cheap.,

I did it twice...

Yeah.. Kenya was pretty rough when I was there in 96... would assume it’s much worse now..

I remember going to the US embassy in Nairobi in 1996 just to read some western newspapers in those pre internet days as I had been traveling a couple of months and was out of touch what was happening..

I wasn’t even a US citizen but they let me in no worries..

Two years later it was blown up and most of the world heard about Al Qaeda for  the first time..

1996 was pre-internet?  Ok... Maybe in Nairobi. ?

When did it get the internet, 2011?

Sorry being a wiseazz...

?

13 hours ago, Augie said:

Not a continent, but an additional expenditure of resources when you are playing Risk!  

Australia is where it’s at. Get the continent, lock down Siam, and then slowly nibble away at Asia while letting the Other plays beat on each other over the bigger continents.