Life on the Sidelines: WR Coach Terry Robiskie

Man, that vid makes me so pumped for what KB brings to the table! Catching everything thrown his way at the Adpro center...This WR corps is learning/absorbing from the best! 

Baghdad Bob must’ve executive produced this. Or Goebbels with the Red Army knocking on the door. ?

22 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I thought he would make a bigger impact in that room. Zay has improved, but other than that there has been lots of regression. 

You can’t make super models out of Lane Bryant models.  That said, having terrible qbs isn’t helping things either.  

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I thought he would make a bigger impact in that room. Zay has improved, but other than that there has been lots of regression. 

Zay has gotten better.  kB and Holmes have always sucked.  

55 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...37 years as a WR Coach along with Culley's 25 years' experience, principally as a WR Coach and we have guys that can't run routes with a combined 62 years of coaching?....makes PERFECT sense......

And ,add into the mix,we haven't had a solid bunch of scouts in this organization since the Levy era.Just saying...

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You can’t make super models out of Lane Bryant models.  That said, having terrible qbs isn’t helping things either.  

I am not sure it is just talent here. Lack of i mean of course.
Resume for Robiskie is nice and i was a bit gung ho about what he would bring. I as wrong. very.

These guys are not working hard enough to improve technique . getting separation has been an issue for most of them.

some even have trouble lining up. or play awareness if the protection is breaking down. From many routes REC will have time to turn head check.
and coming back to the ball ? when to pull it in and when to extend and accelerate in the route.
it is not all the QB's for sure.

well maybe

a little

7 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I need proof.

He couldn't possibly be worse.

basic math really     lol

2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

And ,add into the mix,we haven't had a solid bunch of scouts in this organization since the Levy era.Just saying...

sure we have. Whaley  had a decent team of scouts, i liked them quite well actually.

9 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...37 years as a WR Coach along with Culley's 25 years' experience, principally as a WR Coach and we have guys that can't run routes with a combined 62 years of coaching?....makes PERFECT sense......

It does when you consider Terry Robiskie is a terrible coach. Couldn't even get his own kid to journeyman status.

• 3 weeks later...