What Do You Want To See the Rest of the Year?

also, more controversy around why the Bills didn't sign Colin Kaepernick.  The Bills front office is sure to handle this with grace and aplomb, leaving all feeling satisfied that the decision was reached in an organic fashion

1. Continued improvement by Josh Allen

2. Continued strong play by the defense.

I've written off the OL and WR's until the next FA period starts. Obviously those 2 areas will be overhauled after this season.

On defense, we need a lock down corner opposite White and replacements for Kyle and Lorenzo.

I think we can make huge strides in 2019. I remain optimistic and I'm tired of all the whining. You asked for a total rebuild and you got it. Now be patient and let them complete the process. Our D is ranked #3 in the NFL. That's an excellent start. If we were even average on O, we'd be a solid playoff team, assuming our giveways/takeaway was positive.

24 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

Peterman cut, Castillo fired, Crossman fired, a backup QB, Benjamin waived bye bye to, Vlad gone, Bodine gone, Mills gone, I want a ticker tape parade for Kyle Williams wishing him farewell and thanking him for his contributions to the team, no one has suffered more than the fans, but Kyle made the Bills watchable and I never stopped rooting for him.   

I want Gaines gone, Zo gone (we'll miss him but he's a liability on defense).    Shaq traded, none of our WRs do I want back other than Zay Jones, and if a team was offering a G or C straight up I'd consider it.    

Still not sure how this is year 2 of  a rebuild when basically I want to nuke the entire offense.  

Correction:  Lorenzo is playing well and is in no way a liability.Where did you ever get that idea? Also, why would you want Vlad gone and not Miller when Ducasse is playing better?

Edited by GreggTX

Competent offensive coaching that puts players in a position to succeed.

1. Put Kelvin Benjamin in the slot. As Booger McFarland noted, he's a Popeye's Biscuit away from being a tight end, so treat him as one. Forget lining him up on the outside where he's incapable of creating separation. Move him inside as an H-Back and try to get him matched up on linebackers or safeties. 

2. Split Lesean McCoy out wide and figure out a way to get the ball in his hands in space. Our line can't hold their blocks long enough to get him to the edge without getting dropped for a 3 yard loss, so move him out wide to begin with and scheme ways to get him the ball on the edge. Throw him bubble screens, quick slants and wheel routes up the sideline. 

3. Keep Jones and Pryor as your outside receivers.

4. Give Ivory and Murphy the bulk of the carries. McCoy can't run behind this line and we as an offense can't overcome negative plays. We can't afford to have McCoy dance in the backfield and lose yardage, so use Ivory and Murphy as direct downhill runners who gain some type of yardage each time they touch the ball. 

UB and Syracuse both go undefeated the rest of the season and finish in the top 20 season rankings.  As far as the Bills go, I'd like to not be humiliated to be a Bills fan at 2:30 every Sunday.  I'm going to the Jets game and I also would like to see somebody get power-slammed through a burning table live and in-person. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I made a thread right before week one asking what you wanted to see this year if we were as bad as people predicted. Well, we're past the halfway mark, and it turns out, we're not as bad as people predicted. We're worse.

That being said, from this point forward, what's gonna keep you coming back for the next seven games? Aside from the whole "I'm always a fan" answers. When you watch, what are you looking for? What could happen from this point forward that will at least give you hope for the next season(s)? 

Firing McDermott and Beane and reorganizing the team structure more in line with most other NFL franchises with a GM answerable to the owner and everybody else answerable to the GM. 

1 hour ago, Like A Mofo said:

1. Allen gets 5 starts minimum and shows some good flashes

2. OL shows some improvement especially Dawkins

3. Tremaine comes back healthy and keeps developing

4. Marcus Murphy finally gets a chance to get a lions share of carries

In terms of 2, would like to see some of the younger guys like Teller get extended playing time.  We know some of the players on the OL won't be back next year or are destined to backup roles.  

1 minute ago, Irv said:

UB and Syracuse both go undefeated the rest of the season and finish in the top 20 season rankings.  As far as the Bills go, I'd like to not be humiliated to be a Bills fan at 2:30 every Sunday.  I'm going to the Jets game and I also would like to see somebody get power-slammed through a burning table live and in-person. 

Cuse is already #13!!  If they play ND like they did Clemson, they could conceivably beat ND and win-out, having a 10 win season and being a top 5-10 team!!