And more piling on.....

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

I don't understand how a HC can survive presiding over the worst offense in NFL history. 

You mean the same HC that gave this franchise it's first playoff birth in nearly two decades just last year???

And yes, they needed help, but when it's every other team in the NFL who makes it into the playoffs - via Wildcard - they're not torn down the same way this fan base does it with the Bills. Fact is, they still needed to win games to put themselves in a position to be in the playoffs, external help be damned. 

And for those who presume a rebuild occurs in two years is either 1. 10 years old 2. older, but similar maturity.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

1 minute ago, BigBuff423 said:

You mean the same HC that gave this franchise it's first playoff birth in nearly two decades just last year???

And yes, they needed help, but when it's every other team in the NFL who makes it into the playoffs - via Wildcard - they're not torn down the same way this fan base does it with the Bills. Fact is, they still needed to win games to put themselves in a position to be in the playoffs, external help be damned. 

And for those who presume a rebuild occurs in two years is either 1. 10 years old 2. older, but similar maturity.

I couldn't care less about making the playoffs. I care about having a GM, Coach and players who can win a Super Bowl, and right now there's nothing that suggests we have any of those things.

Our coach loves to punt on 4th and short in opposition territory. He does it pretty much every opportunity he gets.

That's all you need to know about Sean McDermott's philosophy to coaching. That's not something any of Bill Belicick, Andy Reid, Sean McVay or Sean Payton do. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Yep, and when the Bills are doing better next year and beyond ESPN and the other sports media will be on to whatever train wreck is going at that given moment.  You're making this way too hard on yourself.  Honestly, if it bothers people this much go find something else to do between now and the end of the season which is not that far away anymore.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

17 years without the playoffs and now he thinks making the playoffs is below him.  Nice.  

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Yep, and when the Bills are doing better next year and beyond ESPN and the other sports media will be on to whatever train wreck is going at that given moment.  You're making this way too hard on yourself.  Honestly, if it bothers people this much go find something else to do between now and the end of the season which is not that far away anymore.  

Conversely, if you're a season ticket holder.  You've got half the season left!

Meh, I'm done watching until Allen retakes the field. People and media abroad can say whatever they want. Most of it is right. With Allen on the field this team and the energy around it was completely different. 

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Fire everyone and bring in a crew who will blow up the roster again! That will fix everything!

Thats the problem with this regime. They didnt need to blow it up. Beane has made the team far worse. Some of the decisions I hated at the time - Watkins, Dareus, Murphy, Bodine, Ivory, not cutting guys and losing a 3rd comp pick. Some I thought were good - Star, KB, Davis, AJ signing, Pryor. 

On the whole Beane has missed on 9 of 10 personnel decisions. He cant be trusted with the next off-season. The ten draft picks are an illusion. Only 3 are on the first two days. He wont be let go but he doesn’t deserve to stay.

• Like (+1) 2