Bills' Fan Creates a GoFundMe Page for Peterman to Retire

1 hour ago, PittsforDave said:

When he’s bagging groceries at Trader Joe’s, Peterman will be wishing he took the money. 

Until someone videos him doing it and former teamates offer him jobs?

Worked for the Cosby show guy........

1 hour ago, Jpsredemption said:

Embarrassing. Sometimes you're proud to be apart of this fan base and other times we look like a joke. 

Yeah, this is definitely embarrassing and making the franchise look like a joke. Oh wait, your not talking about Peterman continuing to get starts? Something that the rest of the NFL finds absolutely hilarious

This is definitely more embarrassing then the classy respectable drunken tail gates, BJs for Kiko jerseys, table smashing and ***** throwing Bills fans are known for........

No one has ever said that he is a horrible person or they hate him as a human

Its not like they want to put up a Billboard telling him to go kill himself........

Edited by apuszczalowski

38 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I asked go fund me to take it down.   No way he spends the money. 

You asked go fund me to take it down? Lol, why would you do that?

No one is forcing these people to pay money to be apart of the joke, whatever you make of it. I'm pretty sure most are just throwing the $5 away or whatever. Sure it'd be great if it went to a good cause, but at the end of the day, it's not that big of a deal.

We're talking $200. 

14 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You asked go fund me to take it down? Lol, why would you do that?

No one is forcing these people to pay money to be apart of the joke, whatever you make of it. I'm pretty sure most are just throwing the $5 away or whatever. Sure it'd be great if it went to a good cause, but at the end of the day, it's not that big of a deal.

We're talking $200. 

A bad use of go fund me.    

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/7/2018 at 7:11 PM, RocCityRoller said:

the play on the field is more embarrassing

the 'outraged' virtue signaling by a bunch of self righteous twats isn't far behind

"Virtue signaling"? So if you're not like teehee, let's ruin this guy's life, you're virtue signaling now? Try to fully understand the 4chan memes before you regurgitate them please, you're not hip or edgy. 

All of this ***** is unnecessary. I didn't want Peterman on the team before the season started but he's 24 years old and will need a new career next year. There's no need for an entire city to rally against him and all of these billboard campaigns and gofundme's are gross and just make us look like the small, bitter, fringe of society fanbase that the national media loves playing up when this team is down. Hell you can probably expect some of that before Sunday because of this. Chill people.

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 1

On 11/7/2018 at 9:11 PM, RocCityRoller said:

the play on the field is more embarrassing

the 'outraged' virtue signaling by a bunch of self righteous twats isn't far behind

Being ceitical of something that is only mean spirited against a guy who has held his head high through the end of his life dream is not about me. It’s about expecting decency from others. 

Meme-lovers from the hipsternet usually hold 1950s practices out as idyllic. But expecting better behavior, which is part of the 50s fiction, is apparently now a bad thing.

Pick a lane. Be better. Be mean. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

So will Peterman get the money or will the scam artist get to keep it like the representatives who get to keep their war fund/slush money/bribes?

On 11/9/2018 at 3:23 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Nah, he probably has a hot wife

Relatively.   He may not be great at throwing but is good at catching.

screen-shot-2017-11-18-at-5-46-04-pm.png

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

So will Peterman get the money or will the scam artist get to keep it like the representatives who get to keep their war fund/slush money/bribes?

Relatively.   He may not be great at throwing but is good at catching.

screen-shot-2017-11-18-at-5-46-04-pm.png

She’s average. 

Great to see he cares about his appearance, with that scruff. What did he roll out of bed and go to his wedding.  

Have some pride. 

On 11/9/2018 at 7:15 AM, eanyills said:

This is why people have the perception that “Bills Mafia” is a bunch of trash.

This is disrespectful and classless.

Agreed, I hate that some clown made this go fund me..

but lets be real, the Bills mafia is total trash.