Bills' Fan Creates a GoFundMe Page for Peterman to Retire

It's says that it will go to charity or a good cause. It's a joke, people need to stop getting so butthurt over everything. Everyone knows he is trying his best and that we personally couldn't do any better. It's more on whoevers job it is to evaluate QBs, look at Nate and go "Oh, yea that's my guy, he should play in multiple NFL games"

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I actually agree with you!!  ;) ;) :lol:

This further shows the stupidity of the fan base that truly embarrasses Bills fans. 

agreed

that doesn't change the fact that its a stupid joke.  

Some of you take this way too serious.

• Like (+1) 1

I was on board with the fire Jauron billboard. He made a lot more money than Peterman, had no end in sight with our ownership, and seemingly gave no effort or was just a moron.

Peterman I just feel kind of bad for... He is a late round pick who obviously is not set for life at his pay grade, and he’ll be out of the NFL forever in the next few months. His biggest shortcoming is his arm strength, which would seemingly be out of his control. Just seems like salt in the wounds.

18 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sorry I take stupidity seriously. 

Fans speak about the embarrassing QB situation 

this is just as embarrassing 

Someone creating a GoFundMe like this, whatever. Is it stupid? I guess? I don't know it just doesn't really illicit that kind of reaction. Fanbases have done things like this for years, billboards, flying banners over practices. 

The "sorry I take stupidity seriously" response when talking about this, maybe you should reevaluate your priorities. 

Why so serious?

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sorry I take stupidity seriously. 

Fans speak about the embarrassing QB situation 

this is just as embarrassing 

the play on the field is more embarrassing

the 'outraged' virtue signaling by a bunch of self righteous twats isn't far behind

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 11/6/2018 at 6:06 AM, teef said:

i'm legit starting to feel bad for peterman.  i shouldn't, but i do.

I think I'd no even look at social media (SM) if I were a player. I would just pimp my SM to some PR firm. 

Edited by Paulus
  • Like (+1) 1