Bills' Fan Creates a GoFundMe Page for Peterman to Retire

8 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

The "stunt" is not stupid at all.  It's fantastic.

What is stupid is having Peterman still on the team because: 1) he loves Jesus as does the coach and 2) the coach's ego prevents him from saying "I was wrong."

I must of missed that press conference. I could of sworn he was still on the team because for every QB they bring to replace him another is injured.

If I thought that paying money would force the Bills to release the worst Quarterback I have ever seen start multiple NFL games I would seriously donate a month's salary to the cause. 

I can't watch it anymore. I have missed one Bills game in 8 years, pre-season included, and it was because I was at Wembley watching one of the London games at the same time. And I don't only watch the games once. Most weeks I will have watched the game live, the condensed game version and the all22 through once as well. I probably did that 12 out of 16 games last year. 

If Nathan Peterman starts on Sunday I am honestly considering doing something else. He is not just bad he is beyond bad. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/6/2018 at 11:42 AM, K-9 said:

Sad commentary on the fan base. As inspiring as the Dalton and Chicago area charity donations were, this is just as embarrassing. 

I think we are all in agreement that short of getting an arm transplant he is going to have a short NFL career whether he gets mocked or not.

So let it play out before getting all judgey and pulling out the hackneyed "sad commentary" talk ol' timer.

Persecution is a GREAT addition to his story of failure...........which he can turn into a platform for his own church.

And then he can later use a portion of the proceeds he gets from donations to his church to pay off victims of his church.........it's going to be a financial win-win for all involved.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

The "stunt" is not stupid at all.  It's fantastic.

What is stupid is having Peterman still on the team because: 1) he loves Jesus as does the coach and 2) the coach's ego prevents him from saying "I was wrong."

Do you hate Jesus? This is your go to post?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kevin1778 said:

Anyone know this Bilal Chaudry that is raising money on Go Fund Me to get rid of Peterman? This loser is beginning to get national attention and it has the potential to raise some actual money.

Bills fans can't allow this guy to raise money  for himself, because we all know it isn't going to Peterman.

Someone needs to make sure the Bill's Mafia leadership,  who promotr fundraisers for various great causes, looks into this guy. Can't allow some con artist to not only embarrass the Bills but enrich himself.

...Dell Customer Service??............

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

I just started thread with his name to find out if anyone knows him. Go Fund Me is full of scams. This guy could easily raise $10k for a billboard and disappear. It screams of scam.

I don't think he could go but so far with 10k.

The church of Peterman out in full force...

As some have already said, if your stupid enough to donate money for anything on a 'go fund me' page, you deserve to lose it. If this guy puts up a billboard with the money, good for him, its going to look 100xs better to the rest of the NFL world that fans want to get rid of a QB that's become a national joke then the image of the typical alcoholic imbicile putting themselves through a table in the parking lot before a game like they have been known for now. If the guy takes the money and runs with it, if authorities care, they will go after them

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RosenNOTchosen1 said:

This is stupid if you're going to make a billboard it should be to fire McDermott.

McDermott is the one who ***** up the QB situation so the blame really should be on him.

No you see destroying the QB position is pure genius. That was part of the plan. You and I are too stupid to get this and need to stop complaining.  Everyone was expecting this!   Btw.  10 picks dude. 10!  

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I think we are all in agreement that short of getting an arm transplant he is going to have a short NFL career whether he gets mocked or not.

So let it play out before getting all judgey and pulling out the hackneyed "sad commentary" talk ol' timer.

Persecution is a GREAT addition to his story of failure...........which he can turn into a platform for his own church.

And then he can later use a portion of the proceeds he gets from donations to his church to pay off victims of his church.........it's going to be a financial win-win for all involved.

When Allen and Anderson are ready the Peterman experiment should be over in Buffalo.  It's past time. 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills' Fan Creates a GoFundMe Page for Peterman to Retire
6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

When Allen and Anderson are ready the Peterman experiment should be over in Buffalo.  It's past time. 

$207 =  "As inspiring as the Dalton and Chicago area charity donations were, this is just as embarrassing.":rolleyes: