Bills' Fan Creates a GoFundMe Page for Peterman to Retire

Just now, Warcodered said:

Disregarding the appropriateness of the campaigns it's hardly a scam anyone who donates money to those is essentially giving it away to make a joke or send a stupid message.

Not really. He claims a billboard is going up. It never will. Total scam.

Just now, 87168 said:

we'll get Sgt. Table Smash on it right away!

There is a leadership. I give money when they ask like for Dalton and for Chicago this past week. I don't know them, but they promote serious stuff that does good work.

This con artist is claiming he is putting up a billboard and asking Bills Mafia to donate. It is a total scam.

10 minutes ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

Bilal Chaudhry of Schenectady, NY? Not a very bright guy. All of his contact info can be easily found online. Facebook, phone number, home address, etc...

The article I read about this dweeb said he has a home not far from New Era Field so... that could be old info or whatever.

I'd like to figure out what this dork does for a living and see how he'd like it if a buncha random people rallied at his place of employment to get him fired. Dude's an a-hole.

Just now, Kevin1778 said:

It is now being covered by Sports Illustrated which means it is about to hit all the shows. These scam artists sometimes raise thousands. 

Doesn’t address my question at all. There are 2 other earlier threads about this, on the front page no less.

Just now, JoPar_v2 said:

Doesn’t address my question at all. There are 2 other earlier threads about this, on the front page no less.

I just started thread with his name to find out if anyone knows him. Go Fund Me is full of scams. This guy could easily raise $10k for a billboard and disappear. It screams of scam.

21 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Does this stupid “look at me” stunt need 3 threads?

The "stunt" is not stupid at all.  It's fantastic.

What is stupid is having Peterman still on the team because: 1) he loves Jesus as does the coach and 2) the coach's ego prevents him from saying "I was wrong."

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

What is stupid is having Peterman still on the team because: 1) he loves Jesus as does the coach and 2) the coach's ego prevents him from saying "I was wrong."

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Yeah, if you're 9.

• Like (+1) 4

37 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

The guy who started it and anyone who donates to it are human slime.

Huh?  I think this thing is fantastic.

As usual, Bills fans vent their anger at other fans as if the fans are responsible for the ***** show at OBD.

Vent your frustration at the organization!  They are the people running the team!

WTF?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Huh?  I think this thing is fantastic.

As usual, Bills fans vent their anger at other fans as if the fans are responsible for the ***** show at OBD.

Vent your frustration at the organization!  They are the people running the team!

WTF?

Maybe the Ahole who started the gofundme page should have done that before deciding to go full douche.

• Like (+1) 3