Bills' Fan Creates a GoFundMe Page for Peterman to Retire

2 hours ago, Fixxxer said:

I agree, I don't want to see Peterman start for us ever again, but this is a new low for Bills fans.

Yeah. It's not his fault he's playing.

It's not like the guy isn't doing his best. He's just not good enough. 

Asking him to retire, and trying to shame him is a really bad look for Bills fans.

Same fanbase that funded and got a billboard to fire Dick Jauron. 

I agree with what others have said, I think Peterman should probably hit the bricks at this point but there's no reason to do crap like this. Waste of time, money and resources. As if Brandon Beane is gonna drive past the sign on his way to work and think, "Hey, you know what, those fans are right. I'm gonna fire Nate today!"

Anyone know this Bilal Chaudry that is raising money on Go Fund Me to get rid of Peterman? This loser is beginning to get national attention and it has the potential to raise some actual money.

Bills fans can't allow this guy to raise money  for himself, because we all know it isn't going to Peterman.

Someone needs to make sure the Bill's Mafia leadership,  who promotr fundraisers for various great causes, looks into this guy. Can't allow some con artist to not only embarrass the Bills but enrich himself.

Edited by Kevin1778
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TheTruthHurts said:

Why do fans always take it too far. 

Have you ever looked at the classless and pure stupid comments posted on TSW?  

While I am not a fan of Peterman, he has been set up to fail.  Brees and Brady would also fail with this offense.

This isn't funny. This guy is embarrassing the Bill's and is a con artist. If this raises thousands, where is the money going? In his pocket?

7 hours ago, Talkin Proud said:

Soooooooo... Does Peterman actually get the money?

No. This is a scam. This idiot is raising money for himself.

5 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Anyone know this Bilal Chaudry that is raising money on Go Fund Me to get rid of Peterman? This loser is beginning to get national attention and it has the potential to raise some actual money.

Bills fans can't allow this guy to raise money  for himself, because we all know it isn't going to Peterman.

Someone needs to make sure the Bill's Mafia leadership,  who promotr fundraisers for various great causes, looks into this guy. Can't allow some con artist to not only embarrass the Bills but enrich himself.

we'll get Sgt. Table Smash on it right away!

• Haha (+1) 3

I think law enforcement should keep an eye on how much money this guy makes and how it gets spent, knowing there's nothing he can actually do to make the Bills cut Peterman.

Edited by TigerJ