Would you make this trade?

Buftex

I am about to be 5-4 in my league, trying to hold onto a playoff spot.  The #1 team made me this offer:

I get Josh Gordon (Patrots) and Joe Mixon (Bengals) for Mike Evans (Tampa Bay)

As it is now, my team strength is WR (Evans, Robert Woods, Tyler Boyd, Mohammed Sanu and DeMarious Thomas.

My weakness is runing back...beyond Ezekial Elliot, I have mostly "junk"... Chris Ivory, Duke Johnson, Jamal Williams, Giovani Bernard.

I am inclined to want to make the trade, as much as I love Mike Williams.  Is Mixon worth whatever I lose in dropping down from Evans to Gordon?  I think Gordon is really talented, but I just never trust any player, other than Brady and Gronk, in the Pats offense...they tend to be "all or nothing" type starts.

What would you do?

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

I am about to be 5-4 in my league, trying to hold onto a playoff spot.  The #1 team made me this offer:

I get Josh Gordon (Patrots) and Joe Mixon (Bengals) for Mike Evans (Tampa Bay)

As it is now, my team strength is WR (Evans, Robert Woods, Tyler Boyd, Mohammed Sanu and DeMarious Thomas.

My weakness is runing back...beyond Ezekial Elliot, I have mostly "junk"... Chris Ivory, Duke Johnson, Jamal Williams, Giovani Bernard.

I am inclined to want to make the trade, as much as I love Mike Williams.  Is Mixon worth whatever I lose in dropping down from Evans to Gordon?  I think Gordon is really talented, but I just never trust any player, other than Brady and Gronk, in the Pats offense...they tend to be "all or nothing" type starts.

What would you do?

You would be crazy not to. Playoffs is money time, look at Mixon’s schedule. Gordon is getting the most targets in NE, Edelman looks like he is toast. Say goodbye to big Mike. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.