Dez Bryant Signs with the Saints on a 1-Year Deal; Could Be Back in New Orleans in 2019

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Dez Bryant Negotiating to Sign with the Saints
7 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

And why do we care what Dez Bryant is doing?

Assuming you're one of the ones who doesn't care, why did you click on the link and why did you bother to comment?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Assuming you're one of the ones who doesn't care, why did you click on the link and why did you bother to comment?

Got me there. I am not normally that guy. Good to have it pointed out when I am. Cheers :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Dez Bryant Signing with the Saints on a 1-Year Deal
42 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

saints really going for it.  could this be brees last run?

I think if they do it that it will be. I definitely think he is seriously considering it if he hasnt decided already. It would explain bringing in Bridgewater and Teddy being happy to have been brought in if they told him he would be taking over very soon.

I think it makes sense on both sides. Dez can chase a ring without having to be exposed too much to just how washed up he is, and the saints get someone that defenses at least have to wonder about half the time and definitely in the red-zone. Personality shouldn't be an issue there either. Saints have a legit shot this year. 

If he ends up proving everyone wrong, I'm going to be bitter.

Yes, none of our QBs will ever compare to Brees, but a talented WR still playing well, one that was available all offseason and through the regular season, and us not grabbing him when we're trotting out the worst WR corps in the league would be upsetting.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

If he ends up proving everyone wrong, I'm going to be bitter.

Yes, none of our QBs will ever compare to Brees, but a talented WR still playing well, one that was available all offseason and through the regular season, and us not grabbing him when we're trotting out the worst WR corps in the league would be upsetting.

You actually think he would have signed with Buffalo?  Ridiculous...

16 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Still waiting for the team example of a rebiuld

That's like your 8th "rebiuld" so I'm gonna assume you're doing it on purpose.

I'm not trying to nitpick, but what's the deal with the misspelling schtick?