DABOLL was hired to Fuel THE TANK.

1 hour ago, stony said:

Daboll ain't responsible for the mess on offense.  And while many here think McD is an abject moron, there's no way he's taking his QB at 7 and firing his OC after one season.  

Well when your playsheet  fits on the size of a cocktail napkin  You have a problem!

Didn’t Rex fire his offensive coordinator  

a few games into a season?

9 minutes ago, popcornpam said:

Well when your playsheet  fits on the size of a cocktail napkin  You have a problem!

Didn’t Rex fire his offensive coordinator  

a few games into a season?

Yes, he did.

But they'll likely try everything to not disrupt Allen's development.  

1 minute ago, stony said:

Yes, he did.

But they'll likely try everything to not disrupt Allen's development.  

Bills OC  plays look like a Chinese fire drill to me. Their blocking scheme is not opening holes. He needs to change it. Get that old cocktail napkin out. 

i know we are all sad as fans, but if you look around the league, there are plenty of teams that could end up w a worse record than us.

Jets, Giants, Browns, Zona, 49ers, Raiders, colts, jags, lions, and green bay are all within 1 win of us.

there are some 500 type teams who could also fall apart.

our o has had the worst 9 games i've ever seen, and our special teams are junk, but the D has been nice and at times great.

if josh comes back and lights a fire under the team, we could win teh second jets game, sweep miami, and even win one of detroit and jax.  I know it isn't likely, and id think 3 to 5 wins is probably a cap, but there are 10 other teams who suck about as bad as we do.

the nfl has gone goofy with horrible teams and dominant teams.

i know we are all sad as fans, but if you look around the league, there are plenty of teams that could end up w a worse record than us.

Jets, Giants, Browns, Zona, 49ers, Raiders, colts, jags, lions, and green bay are all within 1 win of us.

there are some 500 type teams who could also fall apart.

our o has had the worst 9 games i've ever seen, and our special teams are junk, but the D has been nice and at times great.

if josh comes back and lights a fire under the team, we could win teh second jets game, sweep miami, and even win one of detroit and jax.  I know it isn't likely, and id think 3 to 5 wins is probably a cap, but there are 10 other teams who suck about as bad as we do.

the nfl has gone goofy with horrible teams and dominant teams.

almost forgot, cowboys have 3 wins too.  if we win vs miami that's another team we could finish ahead of.  

what a terrible terrible nfl season