Bills claim WR Isaac McKittrick from Seahawks

17 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Not lookin for akolades. But McKittrick showed that he belongs on this team. Now if Foster would get his ***** together we might have a good WR corpse with Jones, Benjamin and McKittrick

Benjamin and Pryor play like corpses ;) 

3 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Dumb? Did you not see that little bipedal dervish on the field yesterday? He was a force. I’ll take that kind of dumb twice on Sunday. I just don’t understand the negative attitudes around here.

I loved McKenzie yesterday, who wouldnt. Just think he deserves a little respect instead of having his name butchered. 

• Like (+1) 1

My buddy is a Broncos fan and said mckittrick has tons of skill and talent but he suffered from fumbleitis.  He said he fumbled like 5 times on returns and they decided he was too much of a risk and let him go.   If the dude can hang onto the ball we found a playmaker with the much needed speed the Bills need!! Could be a great pickup or he could cost us if he fumbles.   Worth a try I'd say!!

Edited by BuffaloButt

25 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I loved McKenzie yesterday, who wouldnt. Just think he deserves a little respect instead of having his name butchered. 

There was already a thread with his correct name and team he came from,  so not sure what this one even is

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...