Bills claim WR Isaac McKittrick from Seahawks

3 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I wonder if other teams have the Chaplin present when they have to tell a player that they are being sent to the Bills?

Must be something on par to being told that a relative has passed away...

Instant classic?

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Why?  Not sarcastically, legit question...I dont know anything about him really, so just asking people who seem to know something about him

There is no room in this thread for serious sober thoughts ;) 

We are officially in Second Training Camp mode. Bring in talented guys who've failed elsewhere and see who can play. This is one part of The Process that I give a thumbs up to. The season is over; it's player evaluation time to see who warrants a contract offer next year. At WR/TE/Kick Returner, that means a training camp style competition between:  McKittrick, McKenzie (this is getting confusing), Thomas, Croom, Pryor, KB (good as gone I assume) ... pretty much everyone but Zay (because he's a second rounder, and because he's shown improvement despite all the circumstances around him) and Clay (because he's pretty much unmoveable with that contract).

7 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

My favorite part of this is the people at the beginning of the thread saying "great move", "upgrade", "shifty and quick". I don't think Isaac McKittrick even exists. Some people will do anything to try to support management. 

Please do your own research. 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

We are officially in Second Training Camp mode. Bring in talented guys who've failed elsewhere and see who can play. This is one part of The Process that I give a thumbs up to. The season is over; it's player evaluation time to see who warrants a contract offer next year. At WR/TE/Kick Returner, that means a training camp style competition between:  McKittrick, McKenzie (this is getting confusing), Thomas, Croom, Pryor, KB (good as gone I assume) ... pretty much everyone but Zay (because he's a second rounder, and because he's shown improvement despite all the circumstances around him) and Clay (because he's pretty much unmoveable with that contract).

McKittrick doesn’t even appear to a real NFL player and McKenzie is a scrub.

Theres nothing to see here.