Midterm Election Gameday Thread

Just now, /dev/null said:

Clinton/Abrams 2020

Ya know that scene in Billy Madison where Adam Sandler grabs the fat kid and shakes him saying "don't you ever say that" after the kid says he cant wait to go to hike school? "Don't you ever say that!"

9 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I'm really starting to warm up to this guy.

t's just nice to see someone not cave to the bs. Someone who has a spine. 

And still on about the Russian fantasy?? I can't believe they still go to that. 

Where can I find that puppet splashing in the puddle mocking the blue wave? Not sure how to search it. I know it's in this thread but I can't find it the thread has so many pages.

Edited by Dante
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

So you are, in fact saying, you like the way the use allwged victims and support destruction of due process?

Yeah, your hivemind is pathetic. #npc

I like the idea that we spent more than a passing moment to determine whether or not we were going to promote a sexual assaulter to the higher court of the land in a rushed effort to make sure a Republican led Senate was kept. That she was questioned for four hours to relieve the worst day of her life, to have them question its validity, to try to smear her as being a pawn in a conspiracy, to have them try to question a psychology professor on how traumatic memories are remembered, to have them grill her over a fear of flying. 

I then watched when it was Kavanaugh's turn, the prosecutor brought on to keep questioning impartial was sent away, and Senators spent their time talking about how terrible it was that they had to be here. And even then, Kavanaugh couldn't hold off being a petulant man baby. 

And this made you...support them more?

It's funny, you calling me an npc, because clearly it's you who are glitching, getting in people's way and not having a single original thought.

It turns out, the majority of people in this country believe me. You're losing. The country is getting younger, and your lunacy has ended apathy to record turnouts.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I like the idea that we spent more than a passing moment to determine whether or not we were going to promote a sexual assaulter to the higher court of the land in a rushed effort to make sure a Republican led Senate was kept. That she was questioned for four hours to relieve the worst day of her life, to have them question its validity, to try to smear her as being a pawn in a conspiracy, to have them try to question a psychology professor on how traumatic memories are remembered, to have them grill her over a fear of flying. 

I then watched when it was Kavanaugh's turn, the prosecutor brought on to keep questioning impartial was sent away, and Senators spent their time talking about how terrible it was that they had to be here. And even then, Kavanaugh couldn't hold off being a petulant man baby. 

It's funny, you calling me an npc, because clearly it's you who are glitching, getting in people's way and not having a single original thought.

It turns out, the majority of people in this country believe me. You're losing. The country is getting younger, and your lunacy has ended apathy to record turnouts.

What proof do you have that Kavanaugh was a "sexual assaulter"? Was it the word of a woman who lied about her fear of flying?

6 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I'm losing?  You just demonstrated you don't support the fabric of our society.  ***** off.  You're not worth the time.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

What proof do you have that Kavanaugh was a "sexual assaulter"? Was it the word of a woman who lied about her fear of flying?

He can't answer with anything of substance and he knows it. It's why he's NPCinPhilly. 

As expected last night. Rosendale couldn't hang on. 

Gain in the Senate is really +7 when you factor in no-name, Flake, and Corker were never going to vote with the administration. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

So you're also saying that you like the fact that the Democrats denied a rape victim justice by ignoring her right to press charges under the criminal justice system, but instead using her as a political pawn in a Senate hearing.

You can't support victims' rights, and support what the Senate Democrats did, since they denied Ford her very basic right to have her rapist tried.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So you're also saying that you like the fact that the Democrats denied a rape victim justice by ignoring her right to press charges under the criminal justice system, but instead using her as a political pawn in a Senate hearing.

You can't support victims' rights, and support what the Senate Democrats did, since they denied Ford her very basic right to have her rapist tried.

Who denied her that right?

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You can if you are an NPC who's incapable of rational thinking.