Silver Lining: Pryor is a Bill

Hey, remember when we had a receiver that had 1000yds recieving in one season?? 

No?

Pryor had one in 2016 with.........The Browns

How that can sound like a low level backup to me is baffling!  Give the guy a chance, the jets basically acknowledged they messed up releasing him.  His numbers were better than anything anyone here was doing before his injury this year.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bruce_Stools said:

Hey, remember when we had a receiver that had 1000yds recieving in one season?? 

No?

Pryor had one in 2016 with.........The Browns

How that can sound like a low level backup to me is baffling!  Give the guy a chance, the jets basically acknowledged they messed up releasing him.  His numbers were better than anything anyone here was doing before his injury this year.  

Garbage time is a beautiful thing. 

40 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I actually WOULD feel better, but it probably wouldn't make any difference. You make valid points.

I suppose what I'm getting at is that I like guys who play with an edge. Again, no way to quantify it, but I don't think we have many of them.

That has been missing from the Bills for a long time.  I disagree that a less talented team should just accept losing.  Not only do they accept it but teams doing photo ops, punking players and living it up in these blow outs and nobody on the Bills bats an eye.  There is no edge on this team  There is no player to beware and watch out for.  Quite frankly this team is Philadelphia cream cheese soft  Only guy that plays angry is Ivory.

• Like (+1) 3

It’s hard not to pile on right now, whether it be serious angst or just whistling past the graveyard, or a true appreciation of the UGH! I’m actually amused by how awful the offense is, but the Pryor signing really could be nice going forward. Who knows? Time will tell. Life is more than football. 

3 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Oh yeah, what a God-send. I especially like how he bats his drops up in the air high enough for DB's to make the interceptions.

Bum.

You're using the plural form. Did that happen more than once?

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

Are you saying he's ..... articulate?

Thank you for confirming the "Mets fans are racist" stereotype

4 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

...all that matters is what he does on the field.  Last year in Washington I saw half hearted efforts every time they were on TV here in WNY.  Sort of like hmmmm...Benjamin!

Exactly. His experience has humbled him it seems; much like Kelvin's this year should do the same for next year. They will both have price tags next year below their talent level and should both be hungry as Terrell already is.

1 hour ago, Threedollabills said:

Thank you for confirming the "Mets fans are racist" stereotype

You missed a couple commas and a period.

Does that make me racist for pointing that out?   Answer: as much as it points out that you've got a solid grasp on comprehension. 

Goodnight, love.

6 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

He's not particularly impressive, but he's got a modicum of swag.

I'm sure the old timers will deride or dismiss that, but it matters. I'm concerned with the overall lack of personality on this team.

Nobody seems pissed. Nobody seems happy. Nobody seems to care one way or the other. That's something impossible to quantify, but it's something I've noticed over the last two seasons.

I’m not sure if it matters, what you describe. But Tre White personifies it best, and happens to be the best player at any position on the Bills roster. We need 21 more just like him.

• Like (+1) 1

We need some cocky WR's with attitude, that's what the best WR's are like in the NFL.  Gotta have attitude then back it up on the field.  Pryor is our best WR now and hopefully he can get our other guys to compete with an attitude which is absolutely necessary to succeed in the NFL.