Silver Lining: Pryor is a Bill

He’s a bum.  I didn’t like what Dj Swearinger did to him in training camp.  He got punked by his ex teammates.  Swearinger is a jerk, but The fact that he would do that is telling imo.  It tells us that he’s a jerkoff, still.  He’s not very good.  There’s a reason teams with terrible wr units are cutting him.  

That said, our WRs are abysmal and he might  our best WR not named Zay Jones.  But that’s not saying much.

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think he is a very good 3 and a ok 2.......if we have a legit 1 him and Zay Jones would look a lot better.

Very good #3 huh?  I don’t see it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Threedollabills said:

Just watched his locker room presser and I love the move to get Pryor. I know he gave up a big play but to be in a system for 3 days and get opportunities was impressive and his attitude is dope AF. I remember hearing about him being over-cocky or whatever but I don't see that with the Bills. I bet he provides some juice for the receiving corps moving forward. Thoughts?

Oh yeah, what a God-send. I especially like how he bats his drops up in the air high enough for DB's to make the interceptions.

Bum.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He’s a bum.  I didn’t like what Dj Swearinger did to him in training camp.  He got punked by his ex teammates.  Swearinger is a jerk, but The fact that he would do that is telling imo.  It tells us that he’s a jerkoff, still.  He’s not very good.  There’s a reason teams with terrible wr units are cutting him.  

That said, our WRs are abysmal and he might  our best WR not named Zay Jones.  But that’s not saying much.

Very good #3 huh?  I don’t see it.

Of course not....we dont have the 1 and the 2

4 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Oh yeah, what a God-send. I especially like how he bats his drops up in the air high enough for DB's to make the interceptions.

Bum.

To be fair he has not been here long and not a huge body of work for us.

Will be interesting to see what it looks like by the end of the season

He's not particularly impressive, but he's got a modicum of swag.

I'm sure the old timers will deride or dismiss that, but it matters. I'm concerned with the overall lack of personality on this team.

Nobody seems pissed. Nobody seems happy. Nobody seems to care one way or the other. That's something impossible to quantify, but it's something I've noticed over the last two seasons.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'm sure the old timers will deride or dismiss that, but it matters. I'm concerned with the overall lack of personality on this team.

Nobody seems pissed. Nobody seems happy. Nobody seems to care one way or the other. That's something impossible to quantify, but it's something I've noticed over the last two seasons.

that is because Swag without performance to go with it means nothing (brought to you from us old timers)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

that is because Swag without performance to go with it means nothing (brought to you from us old timers)

I learned all I needed to know about the culture McDermott is building when we allowed Gronkowski to assault Tre White without a whiff of retribution.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I think he is a very good 3 and a ok 2.......if we have a legit 1 him and Zay Jones would look a lot better.

With all due respect he's not a #3.  Now if you're talking about a back up to the two starting wide outs - then ok.  

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Okay.

I would like, just ONCE in 2018, a Bills receiver to fight for a contested ball.

So far I haven't seen it from any of these clowns, Pryor included.

Apparently fighting for a contested ball isn't part of "the process".

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

I don't think you get pissed - when you know you're not good enough.  We saw a lot of that from the Sabres.  They just weren't as talented as the other team most nights and when they didn't show emotion - most thought it was because they didn't care about winning.   However when Eichel got pissed - he got maligned for being an immature hot head. 

There's a particular dejection when you are certain you can't win.  Would you feel better if Zay Jones, Vlad Ducasse or  Clay showed being upset on the field/sidelines or in an interview?

What if Shady showed or started talking about being "pissed"?  Would it do something positive?  I think most people would either call him out or say he's doing that because he wants out.  

We just aren't talented enough on offense to compete.  I find it ridiculous for anyone to get upset and that includes fans. 

Edited by White Linen
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

I think you get pissed when you know you're not as good as the team you're playing.  We saw a lot of that from the Sabres.  They just weren't as talented as the other team and when they didn't show emotion - most thought it was because they didn't care about winning.  

There's a particular dejection when you are certain you can't win.  Would you feel better if Zay Jones, Vlad Ducasse or  Clay showed being upset on the field/sidelines or in an interview?

What if Shady showed or started talking about being "pissed"?  Would it do something positive?  I think most people would either call him out or say he's doing that because he wants out.  

We just aren't talented enough on offense to compete.  I find it ridiculous for anyone to get upset and that includes fans. 

I actually WOULD feel better, but it probably wouldn't make any difference. You make valid points.

I suppose what I'm getting at is that I like guys who play with an edge. Again, no way to quantify it, but I don't think we have many of them.

2 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Yes, he's got a good head on his shoulders.  Not at all impressed with his play yesterday.  He looks like another slow guy with below average hands out there. 

Great combination for a WR ;)

He should fit right in here ;) 

• Haha (+1) 1