Teller's first game action

TPS

12 hours ago, ganesh said:

I think the OL gave enough time for Peterman to throw the football.  The problem with this OL is that they have zero penetration for the running game

We don’t want Peterman throwing the ball.. Therefore the OL failed by giving him time. 

14 hours ago, BuffaLoko said:

Yeah! based in the return we got from ¨the picks ¨ we got for him versus the Pro Bowl performance he gave PHI in return,

I personally don't think you judge that trade based on how he did after the trade, you take it for what it was at the time. 1st, 4th, and a 6th wasn't a terrible deal for the Bills, and he was a holdout if I remember correctly.  Plus we got Eric Wood with the 1st, right?

On 11/6/2018 at 5:44 AM, Tenhigh said:

I personally don't think you judge that trade based on how he did after the trade, you take it for what it was at the time. 1st, 4th, and a 6th wasn't a terrible deal for the Bills, and he was a holdout if I remember correctly.  Plus we got Eric Wood with the 1st, right?

Agree, thanks for bringing back what has faded away in this old brain....

I'm guessing there are a lot of starting interior lineman that were not taken in the First Round.  With this season pretty much in the crapper, I'd like to see the Bills try out as many of their youngsters as possible.  What more do we have to see from Vlad to know that he's terrible?  And for that matter, what do we need to see from Benjamin?  Put the kids in and let's see what they can do!

On 11/5/2018 at 1:21 PM, BuffaloBill said:

Sad that a highlight at this point in the season is a 5th round draft pick who is probably, like most 5th rounders, not destined to have a storied NFL career. 

....explain that to Meatball, that lowly slug of a 5th............

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Get so tired of posters playing the percentages on players not working out plenty of mid round picks have long careers in the nfl

..my friend if you could invent the "Head 'N Heart" meter to measure what is between a youngster's ears and in his chest as far as a true commitment to NFL football, you'd be a billionaire in a nanosecond.....is a collegiate kid railroaded through a program only to sign his first NFL contract with an "X" because he can't spell his name?.....once he gets the money with his contract, is effort all down hill thereafter?...OR...is the money secondary because personal pride, professionalism and effort to reach to elevated NFL status matter more?....invent THAT meter and I'll let you adopt me.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy