Teller's first game action

TPS

In case some of his fans didn't notice, he was in at LG for Ducasse on a few plays, then came in for Miller who got hurt.

will be interesting to see if he earns more time after McD watches the film.

time to look at what they have in all of the young guys. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

anyone know how he did?  I didn't notice him in the game.

McD said in yesterday's presser they were evaluating him at LG and Sirles at RT, and would look at the film...

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I didn't notice him, which is usually a good thing for an offensive lineman. I liked Teller coming into the season and still feel like he's got a decent chance to be a quality NFL guard.

I think the OL gave enough time for Peterman to throw the football.  The problem with this OL is that they have zero penetration for the running game

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, ganesh said:

I think the OL gave enough time for Peterman to throw the football.  The problem with this OL is that they have zero penetration for the running game

Yeah, we're seeing how important E.Woods was to this line. Finding a center to anchor the interior would be my #1 priority next year.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, ganesh said:

I don't think Daboll's run scheme does them any favors, but it's certainly an issue. The pass pro has indeed been decent.

They're obviously an extremely unathletic unit and that needs to be addressed in the offseason. 

Offensively, it's tough to gauge whether it's the playcalling or the talent because every single aspect is suspect. I do think Teller could be a player going forward, but I'm also grasping at straws trying to find something positive in this godforsaken season.

31 minutes ago, TPS said:

In case some of his fans didn't notice, he was in at LG for Ducasse on a few plays, then came in for Miller who got hurt.

Did McHalfwit clap vigorously when Teller came off the field?  That's usually a sign

31 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

anyone know how he did?  I didn't notice him in the game.

That should tell you most of it really, neither bad nor good - I noticed he was on the field at one point, and of the handful of plays where I focused on him, saw some good flashes on  a couple rushing downs, and serviceable play in pass pro, but overall was struggling as expected. I don't know that I saw all of his plays, though, and have been waiting for the All-22 to see if my eyeball assessments were the least bit on point.

10 minutes ago, TPS said:

Yeah, we're seeing how important E.Woods was to this line. Finding a center to anchor the interior would be my #1 priority next year.

PAY Paradis, just pay him - he might not be worth the eventual offer, but he's worth being on our team next year because we desperately need something more than a plug at Center. Would like to add Saffold or another interior guy as well if we can. Would be great to see what Dawkins could do at swing guard and LG over LT, but his play thus far has made me hopeful for his development.

Edited by ctk232

48 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Sad that a highlight at this point in the season is a 5th round draft pick who is probably, like most 5th rounders, not destined to have a storied NFL career. 

Enough about Peterman already........

J/k

To be fair, there are many laye round linemen that have decent NFL careers, you dont have to get one early in the 1st to have a good one. QB on the other hand, it's less likely to find a good one after day 1 or 2 of the draft......

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, TPS said:

why are people excited for this guy?  He sucks badly

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

Sad that a highlight at this point in the season is a 5th round draft pick who is probably, like most 5th rounders, not destined to have a storied NFL career. 

A 5th rounder?... really? what´bout a low rounder like a guy called Peters? I guess we can´t see diamonds in a rough until we play them a few years, and then ...even worst after we trade them for chump change!?

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, BuffaLoko said:

A 5th rounder?... really? what´bout a low rounder like a guy called Peters? I guess we can´t see diamonds in a rough until we play them a few years, and then ...even worst after we trade them for chump change!?

You think Peters was trades for chump change?