He has been worse - WGR550 Tasker & Murph defending Peterman

They should be defending him because he was far from the reason they lost that game. These receivers are beyond pathetic. If they just batted the ball straight down and did not even try to catch the ball, the Bills would be better off as most of the time, they are the ones deflecting it to the other team. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I hope the team plays better for Josh Allen when he returns or we will not learn much at all about him as a player.  At 21-0 I told my brother I had seen enough because it was only going to get worse from there and left.   I did not leave thinking Peterman let his team down again.

6 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

John Murphy said Peterman had an average game and I turned it off. Below 200 yards on 41 attempts and 3 INT is not average in this league and I'm not sure when it ever was. 

49 attempts & 31 completions, almost all at or just beyond the LOS.......  Expectatrions are so low, that many consider it a great start.  

And don't forget that 24 yard scramble prior to half......

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Really?  

Just can not start him........  

Earlier one person called and explained the 26 points Peterman should have put up yesterday.  

He was bad yesterday, but that was his best game as a Bill.  

.....team's leading rusher as well........

Just now, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I hope more fans focus the hate/frustration on the people that put us in a situation to have to play Peterman. Its not his fault he isn't an nfl qb. Its the coaches its the scouts its the gm, they put us in this situation.

I've said that over and over......  Not his fault, but pathetic nonetheless......

18 minutes ago, PaulieYayo said:

Murph is a GIANT homer. He's never ready to "write them off" or "give up on the season" and makes it seem like we are all uneducated fans for doing so. He would have positive things to say about this team even if they all lit him on fire 

I had the game on the radio at work yesterday and when the Bills scored their TD he was acting like they had won the super bowl. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Its the voice of the bills.....they are gonna try to keep it positive.  Dont worry Shoop and Bulldog will take care of the negativity in the next WGR segment

Exactly. They work for the team. They just cant come out and say they suck.

Also not for nothing it was Peterman that produced the last 2 tds

Edited by Chris66

44 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Its the voice of the bills.....they are gonna try to keep it positive.  Dont worry Shoop and Bulldog will take care of the negativity in the next WGR segment

friggin hate those guys, some day I'm going to get a smart car and listen to what I want but for now I'm stuck listening to those bums on my way to work.