If TSW called the shots

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

There wouldn't be a team. Everyone from the GM down to the parking lot attendants would be fired after the first loss....

and the second and the third until you run out of people to work for you. ;) 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I'd have a better QB room than Allen, Anderson, Peterman & Barkley because I ain't blind.

Who and where are you getting this "better QB Room," not exactly lot of teams willing to part with above average QB's and if you break the bank on one your still not going to win.

32 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

What would the Buffalo Bills franchise look like if they made their decisions based solely on the popular opinions of posters on this board? 

It’d look much better than it does now - we’d have had Gtonkowski instead of Terrell Troup and Khalil Mack instead of Sammy Watkins 

Edited by The Senator

@Boyst62 would put all of his effort into beating Houston, every time we play them. Even if it's a preseason game. Even if it's just an intersquad practice. 

@Gugny would rehire both Flutie and Tyrod, just so he could have the personal pleasure of firing them, cap space be damned. 

@DC Tom would sacrifice a live penguin before every game. 

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

@Boyst62 would put all of his effort into beating Houston, every time we play them. Even if it's a preseason game. Even if it's just an intersquad practice. 

@Gugny would rehire both Flutie and Tyrod, just so he could have the personal pleasure of firing them, cap space be damned. 

@DC Tom would sacrifice a live penguin before every game. 

Honestly, I'd be happy with a Kim, Jessica and Kelly Pegula annual swimsuit calendar.

• Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

What would the Buffalo Bills franchise look like if they made their decisions based solely on the popular opinions of posters on this board? 

Better start the  "Coaching advice, Roster Management and Draft Player Evaluations for Bills Management-  Look Here"  thread.  

Well, if someone has the time;

there should be some polls on who the fans wanted to draft on each season.

Lets assume a majority on those polls wins or frequency of a player in a round on mocks and compare those to see if that player fell to the draft spot the bills had. If that player was gone next popular choice.

5 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

@BringBackFergy Would bring back Chris Hogan, to play CB opposite White. Also, Orton would be up on the Wall of Fame.

I still maintain Chris Hogan would be a perfect CB...fast, good ball skills, shifty hips. And all the offensive linemen would be 5'5" - 5'8", 320 lbs..."low man wins"

• Haha (+1) 1