I’m angry, and I demand accountability.

8 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Is this a sentence?

It would appear to have all the necessary parts of speech assembled in a fairly standard way. 

I'll pull in a modified quote from LSHMEAB above: " What I don't understand is the constant complaints about threads that seem to be garnering attention. If you don't like them, it seems to me that it would make sense to ignore them. Maybe even create positive threads to compete and potentially drown them out. "

You're complaining " This board has turned into a place I avoid for the most part now. In years past we'd at least get info on the team, now it seems like it's just a place for people to come and cry.",  when you could be part of the solution - contributing to the football content that's still here.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You're complaining " This board has turned into a place I avoid for the most part now. In years past we'd at least get info on the team, now it seems like it's just a place for people to come and cry.",  when you could be part of the solution - contributing to the football content that's still here.

But how would that help contribute to the overall anger level of the board? I mean, without the rage how can anyone be held Accountable?!??

• Haha (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

But how would that help contribute to the overall anger level of the board? I mean, without the rage how can anyone be held Accountable?!??

We need Billboards............lots of them ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, PeterDude said:

I bet if Trump got the team, the Bills would have gotten back to the SB already.

I wonder if there is a slot receiver in that caravan ...... Work visa!

17 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Here’s my plan to fix the bills:

1) Fire beane and McDermott.

2) petition the nfl to force the pegula family to sell

3) encourage Rogers communications to purchase the team

4) move the team to Toronto 

Am I doing this right?

Anger after any loss should last 5 mins or you may want to consider therapy. Disappointment....sure! But anger?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

And you and the OP are whining about others opinions. 

This thread is awful, it make him look like a hypocrite. It's not the best way to make a point. 

But in the end, it's not that serious. We are at the point now where we are commenting on someone comments on a football team. Sometimes we are even commenting on some one commenting on someone else's comments on a football team. 

So who cares. He made his point, I'm not one who really cares or complains about threads being made. I commented on it so I found it interesting enough.

We're having a little fun.  Lighten up

All I know is that between the Bills game and how poorly I did on Jeopardy last night, my poor dog is glad baseball season is over and that there's not another Bills game for 5 days.  And my foot hurts.  And I'm ***** MAD!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

All I know is that between the Bills game and how poorly I did on Jeopardy last night, my poor dog is glad baseball season is over and that there's not another Bills game for 5 days.  And my foot hurts.  And I'm ***** MAD!

Yes! Let the unbridled rage flow!!

• Haha (+1) 2

I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND CONSIDERING STARTING AN ONLINE PETITION OR DRAFTING A LETTER!  WORDS LIKE "ACCOUNTABILITY", "FIRE" , "TANK", "INCOMPETENT" AND "PISSED" ARE MORE POWERFUL WHEN USED WITH RAGE AND ALL-CAPS IN A PETITION AND/OR LETTER!

Edited by N.Y. Orangeman
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND CONSIDERING STARTING AN ONLINE PETITION OR DRAFTING A LETTER!  WORDS LIKE "ACCOUNTABILITY", "FIRE" , "TANK", "INCOMPETENT" AND "PISSED" ARE MORE POWERFUL WHEN USED WITH RAGE AND ALL-CAPS IN A PETITION AND/OR LETTER!

yes, YES!

They will ALL Be held accountable!!

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Even better!

Somehow, 'Livin' On a Prayer' does suit the current coaching mindset and fan hopes for the team.  Mind you, for entirely different interpretations of the song title.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Clarification. Irony can be pretty ironic.
  • Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...