Kelvin Benjamin needs to be cut

TwistofFate

40 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I don't deserve your generous accolades because I had to take a  number of torturous remedial tutorials to finally figure it out. When one is a slow but determined learner you learn how to slog on and eventually arrive at the voila moment. So in reality there is little about me that you should be impressed with. :ph34r:

No, like Forrest Gump, your sticktoitivism is to be admired! 

(I think I just made up a word, but it is in honor of you!) 

1 hour ago, JTown said:

KB has been absolute garbage and is amongst one of the largest head scratchers for me in regards to McClappy's "process".

How does his lack of effort go unnoticed? 

I thought that was everything he has preached.  Personally, I don't care to see any further Carolina re-treads unless his name is McCaffery.

Benjamin has continued to lose playing time as the year progresses.

I'm pretty sure his effort (and lack of production) have indeed gone noticed.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

No, like Forrest Gump, your sticktoitivism is to be admired! 

(I think I just made up a word, but it is in honor of you!) 

I idolize Forrest Gump. What we both have in common is that we both like chocolate. However, he is a better long distance runner than I am. I have a tendency to poop out quickly when I hit the track. He also is a more genuinely  sweet person than I am. Posting on TBD has made me very irascible because of the necessity to ward off the slings often directed toward me. :) 

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

I idolize Forrest Gump. What we both have in common is that we both like chocolate. However, he is a better long distance runner than I am. I have a tendency to poop out quickly when I hit the track. He also is a more genuinely  sweet person than I am. Posting on TBD has made me very irascible because of the necessity to ward off the slings often directed toward me. :) 

Well don’t poop under your seat if you don’t want grief!  Oh, wait....you meant....never mind. 

Thick skin, carry on. 

On 11/5/2018 at 10:06 AM, billsfan11 said:

Lol your assessment on him is accurate. But you do know the Bills have absolutely no talent at the WR position?

Let him finish the last 7 games by default. Then obviously don't resign him once the year is done.

Can we trade him and get anything for anything for him ? Or even a 7th rounder in 2022 is too much to ask ?

38 minutes ago, wiskibreth said:

I was absolutely astounded watching this.  No effort, no heart.

The coach should call him out in the team meeting.  He teammates should call him out in the Locker Room.

What an embarrassment.  Get him out of here!

Ohh, that looked SO inconvenient and possibly even dangerous. There were even  mean defenders around. Isn’t it enough that he probably ran 15 yards already? He should step out for some oxygen. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Foster's been playing but Ray-Ray will probably get to be active now.

Yes, Foster has impressed much more in his short time in there, than anything KB has ever done here. 

So glad he is finally gone. 

Edited by TwistofFate

Spotrac says he's brought home about $15 million in his 5 seasons. Would I be going all out in a dangerous game with risk of brain damage if I'd already made $15 million by the age of 27? I'd like to think I would, just based on my own work ethic and sense of responsibility, but who knows? Maybe not. Whatever. I think it made sense for Beane to acquire him after making the reasonable assumption that he'd be motivated by being in his contract year. He guessed wrong. Right now, I kind of doubt anyone will want him, not this year, and maybe not even as a guy to bring to camp next year. I hope he invested wisely.

Beane has made some crappy decisions on wideouts this year...

But hey, at least he attempted to bring in a talented big, tall red zone target unlike other past regimes that would just lament that they didn't have that guy. 

Who would have thought that so much player talent would just be wasted by laziness ... in a contract season no less.