Kelvin Benjamin needs to be cut

TwistofFate

I've never seen a more lazy, unfocused, wide out in my life.   It's obvious why Carolina got rid of him.  

This guy can't catch a cold.  To make matters even worse, he lays on the ground after every play smiling, waiting for someone to help him up. 

He is a disease, and needs to be purged from this team. 

This roster is terrible!!! 

• Like (+1) 13

He needs to be replaced but sadly he is probably the receiver on the team that is hardest for the opposing defense to defend, so on that basis I think the Bills need to keep him playing unless there is a younger guy on the team that they want to develop.  Right now I don't see a single starting caliber receiver on the Bills roster.  Not one. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, clearwater cadet said:

It best not to cut him at this point, you would still have to pay him, and we wouldn't be a factor in the comp picks

Could KB be a factor in the comp picks? Based on my understanding of comp picks he is a longshot to make a difference.

12 minutes ago, clearwater cadet said:

It best not to cut him at this point, you would still have to pay him, and we wouldn't be a factor in the comp picks

Hmmm...  Could we just have Zay Jones stop telling him where and what time to show up for the game each week?  Just sort of let it work itself out naturally.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

38 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

I've never seen a more lazy, unfocused, wide out in my life.   It's obvious why Carolina got rid of him.  

This guy can't catch a cold.  To make matters even worse, he lays on the ground after every play smiling, waiting for someone to help him up. 

He is a disease, and needs to be purged from this team. 

This roster is terrible!!! 

He's also the best receiver on the team--the only one capable of catching downfield passes with any regularity. I'm not saying he's good, by the way! It's a sad state of affairs.

He ripped Cam Newton for being a lousy QB that affected his stats.  The same Cam who threw for 400+ yards in his first ever start in the NFL.

Can you imagine what he thinks of the Bills offense and QB situation? Lol.  He probably can't even believe Buffalo is in the same league as Carolina.   

But anyway, he is all that was said above and I can't wait until he's gone.  

40 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Lol your assessment on him is accurate. But you do know the Bills have absolutely no talent at the WR position?

Let him finish the last 7 games by default. Then obviously don't resign him once the year is done.

There has to be someone on a practice squad who shows some promise, and would be a better alternative.  KB is a joke.  Addition by subtraction.  He should have been cut weeks ago.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Theres 7 games left to deal with him and then hes gone. I dont think ive ever been angrier with a bills wr but no point in cutting him now. It wouldnt surprise me if they actually tried to resign him though

He seems to give effort only in infrequent bursts. When he does use his size, which is his only strength, he drops the ball. I have been down on Clay too, but his lack of snaps was strange. He's one of the few, if not only, Bill's receiver who can get open. Back to KB....release him. NOTE: thanks for the utter wasting of draft picks on him McBean. Thanks for jettising our only quality Offensive Lineman and not keeping even one quality WR we had when the twin idiots arrived.