Bills Coaches Win Percentages

billsfan_34

Just now, wppete said:

Im not talking about a Head Coaching job. Im talking about someone to Hold Bean and Mcdermott accountable for their ridiculous decisions. 

Right. :rolleyes:

HOLD EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE FOR DECISIONS I DON'T LIKE.

That's a great way to run an operation. And who watches over Bill Cowher when he makes an out-of-touch decision? Maybe hire the Buddah or the Dalai Lama or something?

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

I've always found the fan reaction to Rex to be a bit baffling.

He received alot of negativity for his gross mismanagement of the clock and poor in game decisions. I think he was a straight shooter but just better served as a DC.  Bringing his brother in sealed his fate as he was really struggling.

Just now, joesixpack said:

Try not to be an overemotional buffoon.

Just try.

Cowher's been out of the game altogether for what, 10 years now? More? Take a look at how Gruden's performing. He's about the same vintage as Cowher. NO. NO, it's not a good idea. Not at all, not even close.

Come up with something better, if it's even possible.

Cowher wasn't all that great when he was in the NFL. He had the easiest HC job ever with the Steelers. They didn't miss a beat when he left. His decision to stick with Kordell Stewart as long as he did might have prevented them from winning another SB. I've never understood why this guy is held in such high regard.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Right. :rolleyes:

HOLD EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE FOR DECISIONS I DON'T LIKE.

That's a great way to run an operation. And who watches over Bill Cowher when he makes an out-of-touch decision? Maybe hire the Buddah or the Dalai Lama or something?

Wow

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

I don't want FA dollars spent on WR. I want it spent on OL, and a competent TE.

I want receivers DRAFTED.

You may want to look at UFA this year.

Currently, there are maybe 1-2 competent TE's in UFA this year.

But again, why would any of them come to Buffalo other than this team so massively overpays.

The same could be said for OL.

Any UFA is going to be a massive overpay. leading to bad contracts.

Buffalo currently has nothing going for it. 

Players already have a pre-conceived notion of this city, and to be frank it ain't great. now couple that with worst Team in the modern era.

Thank you  for posting.

Wade and Rex never should have been fired.

As an aside, the Pegulas missed an opportunity to re-hire Wade (after they made the mistake of firing their head football coach in less than two years after he had been undermined).

Wade was a great guy and loved Buffalo.  Hiring him would have been a great football hire and would have righted a wrong.

Just now, CountDorkula said:

You may want to look at UFA this year.

Currently, there are maybe 1-2 competent TE's in UFA this year.

But again, why would any of them come to Buffalo other than this team so massively overpays.

The same could be said for OL.

Any UFA is going to be a massive overpay. leading to bad contracts.

Buffalo currently has nothing going for it. 

Players already have a pre-conceived notion of this city, and to be frank it ain't great. now couple that with worst Team in the modern era.

Woe is us.

May as well just throw our hands up in the air, fire everyone and hope it all turns out OK, right?

MONEY TALKS.

34 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Sure!

Let's be ANOTHER 20 years out of date.

:rolleyes:

Does anyone here THINK before they post this kind of thing?

paying Shady all that money and crowing about the D is 1970s thinking, so 20 years ago is a quantum leap for the Bills

34 minutes ago, wppete said:

Hey Pegulas get this guy on the phone and bring him in to run this team as your Football Czar/President, whatever you want to call it. McBean has no idea what they are doing.

angrycowher1.jpg?w=1000

Because bringing in a retired coach/football commentator and giving him the control, long term contract he demands is gonna work so well for the Raiders, AmIRite?

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

What a GREAT list there to overpay on and get a bunch of bad comtracts. 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/offensive-line/

TBD a year ago - "I'm glad we fired Whaley, he was so bad with the cap, look at all the awful contracts"

TBD six months ago - "Beane is doing a great job clearing all the overpaid players"

TBD Now - "So what if we have to overpay, look at all the cap space"

TBD eight months from now - "Beane has created a cap mess, we need a new GM to come fix this"

• Haha (+1) 1