Another great stat.... No QB has completed 31 passes for less yards

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Still my Favorite is Running on an Untimed Hail Mary  NOW that is IMPRESSIVE Nate. 

Yeah... with no one to pitch to... or like any chance of getting into the end zone.  

6 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

And just checked his two long completions.  Croom for 26 yards (23 YAC) and Ivory 20 yards (all 20 YAC).  His longest completion past to LOS was 14 yards I think.  

Wow just wow......

I mean... pryor dropped a first down into the other teams arms.  Benjamin dropped an actually nice throw in the end zone.  

The 1 yard route Zay Jones ran on 3rd and 4 has to be one of the dumbest play calls ever.  He gets hit as the ball is in the air (WHICH IS LEGAL MCD!), ball is picked and returned for a TD.  Perfect example of how BAD Daboll is.

I am by no means defending Peterman, but who can pass for yardage when 1 yard routes are being called? ONE YARD!!!  If its 3rd and 1 maybe, but on 3rd and 4?  What a joke.

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Thanks Coach McD

Calm down. It wasn't directed at you. It was a general comment about all the various threads quoting statistics of how historically bad this offense (in general) and Peterman (in particular) are.