Everyone that wanted TT gone, we told you

Dadonkadonk

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

At least you are happy. The team is right where you wanted it to be. Tyrod is gone. We have the franchise. Cap space. 10! Count them 10 picks!  And you are here trolling. Why not enjoy your team at its peak.  Leave us morons alone. 

We got it.   You want to pay 16 million for Taylor to start 2.5 games for us.  

Bold strategy.       Not sure it’s in the GM handbook 

The Browns gave us a nice pick and took Tyrod's salary off our hands.  He then promptly started 2.5 games for them.  I...still think we fleeced them.

Did the Bills mishandle the QB situation?  Horribly.  But getting rid of TT was not a mistake.  If the guy was lighting it up in Cleveland instead of holding a clip board, I'd be more open to OP's argument.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

We told you this would happen.  TT protected the ball and kept them in most games.  The most notable exception being the Saints game last year - but the defense gave up 300 yards rushing too.  We told you Peterman was garbage. We told you a rookie was going to throw more INTs.  Now you see how awful the talent is on this team.  

The defense is good enough to be .500 with a QB that isn't killing them.  Yes the OL is worse this year than last.  

Bit this disaster of a season sitsd squarely on the shoulders of Beane. He traded away Watkins and TT. He traded away Glenn. He replaced Wood with garbage. He replaced Incognito with a septic tank.

Beane has to go.  McD can stay another year.  I will still defend trading down and getting White and an extra #1.  Mahomes would not be putting up thje stats he is in KC with these idiots at OC and with the players Beane has surrounded his QB with.

We told you this would happen and it has.  

Now listen to us again.  Beane has got to go.  He can not be trusted with another off season of free agency and the draft. 

There are more stupid takes on this board than any I've ever been on before. 

And this one may be the stupidest. 

plugging holes for short term relief only makes the long term less likely to pan out
Would 4-5 and fewer blow out losses actually change ANYTHING?

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

We got it.   You want to pay 16 million for Taylor to start 2.5 games for us.  

Bold strategy.       Not sure it’s in the GM handbook 

Looks like he would have started more games than that no?  The point is we don’t have another option.  So to say well  we didn’t see this coming is not really a defense of horrible qb position management. 

1 hour ago, Tyrion said:

There are more stupid takes on this board than any I've ever been on before. 

And this one may be the stupidest. 

plugging holes for short term relief only makes the long term less likely to pan out
Would 4-5 and fewer blow out losses actually change ANYTHING?

He won 9 games his last season here. Remember that it was last year. So to say it would have been 4 wins and less blowouts is just made up junk. 

5 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Looks like he would have started more games than that no?  The point is we don’t have another option.  So to say well  we didn’t see this coming is not really a defense of horrible qb position management. 

He won 9 games his last season here. Remember that it was last year. So to say it would have been 4 wins and less blowouts is just made up junk. 

How many 4th qtr TDs ? 

Or was it Hauscka record breaking FGs?  

The team won 9 games in spite of Tuhrod 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

How many 4th qtr TDs ? 

Or was it Hauscka record breaking FGs?  

The team won 9 games in spite of Tuhrod 

TT has huge flaws. No doubt. But to say he had nothing to do with the wins is just illogical.  It would have been wise to keep him one more year.  It’s like you guys take any tyrod support as an argument that he was Brady. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, nedboy7 said:

TT has huge flaws. No doubt. But to say he had nothing to do with the wins is just illogical.  It would have been wise to keep him one more year.  It’s like you guys take any tyrod support as an argument that he was Brady. 

Did I say he had nothing to do with wins?

i said in spite of we squeezed out some wins by the big foot of house $

How many blowouts did we have w/ TT last season?

16 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'd rather bottom out than go 7-9 to 9-7.  We've been doing that for almost two decades.

I don't get it. We've just been drafting poorly for 2 decades. Better to go 7-9 and get Tre White than bottom out and grab Solomon Thomas. If you draft well the difference is one record let's you enjoy more meaningful games over the season than the other.. and is 2-3 wins from making playoffs should you have that special offseason, coach, FA signing, rookie whatever it takes to spark your team to the next tier.

Because that spark to the next tier when bottoming out just gets you back to 7-9.

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Did I say he had nothing to do with wins?

i said in spite of we squeezed out some wins by the big foot of house $

Sure. You can think whatever you want. I mean I have never been attacked by a bear when I wear jeans. So clearly jeans are bear repellent. 

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I don't get it. We've just been drafting poorly for 2 decades. Better to go 7-9 and get Tre White than bottom out and grab Solomon Thomas. If you draft well the difference is one record let's you enjoy more meaningful games over the season than the other.. and is 2-3 wins from making playoffs should you have that special offseason, coach, FA signing, rookie whatever it takes to spark your team to the next tier.

Because that spark to the next tier when bottoming out just gets you back to 7-9.

With his thinking why stop at 2-14. Go for 0-16 each year. Drafting at the top of each round!!! Yeah SB! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, nedboy7 said:

Sure. You can think whatever you want. I mean I have never been attacked by a bear when I wear jeans. So clearly jeans are bear repellent. 

Be careful man. ShadyBillsFan is a smart dude but you're going down a slippery slope when you try analogies to the people who think you're literally talking about bears and jeans.

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

With his thinking why stop at 2-14. Go for 0-16 each year. Drafting at the top of each round!!! Yeah SB! 

Exhibit A: Browns bottom out all the time.

Don't be the Browns.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I'm saying THIS year, Nancy

Edited by Tyrion

13 minutes ago, Tyrion said:

I'm saying THIS year, Nacny

Its like I’m talking to a rock. Except a rock has some innate intelligence. Yes. I know buddy. I know. Take a nap. 

19 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Be careful man. ShadyBillsFan is a smart dude but you're going down a slippery slope when you try analogies to the people who think you're literally talking about bears and jeans.

Exhibit A: Browns bottom out all the time.

Don't be the Browns.

I actually like what shadybillsfan has to say usually.  He is a solid dude. We just happen to disagree on this. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Its like I’m talking to a rock. Except a rock has some innate intelligence. Yes. I know buddy. I know. Take a nap. 

Take your whining and theatrics to Starbucks Nacny. Wah, the Bills suck. Bunch of whiners! I like the Bills MORE when they suck unlike you stupid millenialls with your blue jeans and red hair!

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

lol you have no idea what you're talking about...it's like watching a dog try to do calculus 

• Like (+1) 1