Everyone that wanted TT gone, we told you

Dadonkadonk

11 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Taking your ball and going home? So much angst....

No im asking you to go home. We are in a discussion titled about tyrod and you are bitching about how you don’t want to talk about tyrod, yet I’m a kid. Get.    Lost! 

Edited by nedboy7

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

yes, more talk about Tyrod please, another 100 threads and 15,000 posts should be required to get somewhere on this topic....

undesirable threads are very easy to ignore.

not to mention, you're only contributing to the post count.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

No im asking you to go home. We are in a discussion titled about tyrod and you are bitching about how you don’t want to talk about tyrod, yet I’m a kid. Get.    Lost! 

I posted in this thread to say that I didn't believe having Tyrod on the team would make this a playoff caliber team. Period. You chose to respond to my post and accuse me of saying things I never said. My only other posts in this thread were to respond when you directly posted to me.. You can talk about Tyrod all you want; however, for future reference, when you respond to somebody's post, you might want to read them and respond to what is actually in the post - not what you think is in there.

BTW, talking about Tyrod doesn't make you sound like a petulant child. Behaving like a petulant child is what makes you sound like one.

Cheers

This whole Who'sDaQ(B) debate is moot.

We are arguing over ridiculously incompetent and/or limited options at QB, and incompetence in coaching that position.

Pastor Sean needs to wake up and admit he has not clue what to do on offense and hire an OC to take over all operations on offense.  Not a QB Whisperer but an Offense Czar with complete ownership over the offense.   

14 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

Define “anytime soon”. Lol.

He will get next year in my opinion. But if they don’t see major progress I think he will be gone after 2019

I'd define it as "this year". I agree, they'll need to show some results next season, at least be on track to 8-8/9-7 and showing development of Allen. Or they (both McD and Beane) will be gone before the 2020 season.

I just dont think they will, or SHOULD, be fired this season.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Stupid post. What are you arguing? That Tyrod's potential 6 passing TDs would have us in a much better place?

Stupid is when one argues this is better than what we had.  Or when 2-14 is better than 9-7. Lots of stupid around here. 

3 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Stupid is when one argues this is better than what we had.  Or when 2-14 is better than 9-7. Lots of stupid around here. 

Yor are doing a great troll job. Im impressed that is all carry on.

4 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

This team went to the playoffs w tyrod. Most likely that would not have happened this year. But he would have been a great bridge for Allen for many reasons. Now tell me I’m emotional cause you have no clue how to respond.  

I also miss ty God on my madden team. I was near unbeatble with him starting...

5 minutes ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

Yor are doing a great troll job. Im impressed that is all carry on.

I also miss ty God on my madden team. I was near unbeatble with him starting...

You argued peterman is better than fitz. And I’m the troll!!!  

8 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Anybody grieving for the Browns backup QB is an idiot and doesn't deserve to be taken seriously. B'bye.

• Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Anybody grieving for the Browns backup QB is an idiot and doesn't deserve to be taken seriously. B'bye.

At least you are happy. The team is right where you wanted it to be. Tyrod is gone. We have the franchise. Cap space. 10! Count them 10 picks!  And you are here trolling. Why not enjoy your team at its peak.  Leave us morons alone. 

2 minutes ago, paulbills said:

Oh, you mean the QB that went 4/14 with 19 yards in the first half against the Jets only to get benched for Baker Mayfield?

That's much better? 

Like this dude. Hey dude. Who was the QB last year and what was his record. Don’t be a baby. Answer the question! 

12 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Like this dude. Hey dude. Who was the QB last year and what was his record. Don’t be a baby. Answer the question! 

last year

oh last year

where did you go last year

my cat didn't have cancer last year