Everyone that wanted TT gone, we told you

Dadonkadonk

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That was among the most chicken bleep and dumbest plays I've seen from an NFL QB in a while. Zero situational awareness and he ducks out of bounds with no time left to make it even worse.  Just inexcusable.  He should be cut tomorrow. 

Did you guys see 39 year old Drew Brees diving for a first down?  That was awesome!  What do we get?  Kyle Orton sliding a couple yards before the 1st down marker.  The likes of Edwards and Rob Johnson running out of bounds a couple yards before the 1st down (counting as a sack) instead of trying to make a play. Wasn’t Johnson the one who did this on a 4th down play that ended a game?

Now this with Peterman.

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

For one, he is, statistically, the best protector of the ball the NFL has ever seen at the QB position.

Thats because he only throws a pass to the receiver if he is college open. If not he takes a unnecessary sack  while staring at the same half field read or just tucks and runs for yardage.   

Basically the same thing we can have Josh Allen do but with way more upside.

Edited by ChattanoogaBills

Tyrod is miles ahead of anyone they put out there this season. I love Allen, but the team is

disintegrating with him now injured. 

For all his faults, Tyrod would have kept them competitive.

This season is a joke. I didn't bother to watch today, it would be like watching your dad get beat up at a family picnic.... I knew what was coming.

PS...what are you confused about Coach Tuesday? 

Edited by OJ Tom

Can we stop with the damn Tyrod threads?

Dude got benched 3 weeks into his career in Cleveland. He's not that good. 

4 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

14 TD's to 4 INT's.

You can rationally make the argument that Tyrod wasn't good enough so it was best to move on.

You cannot rationally make the argument that he wasn't infinitely better than anything we've trotted out there this season.

Yeah and we could've also drafted Pat Mahomes who already has 30 TD passes, but we decided it was more important to trade down and draft a cornerback. 

Edited by RosenNOTchosen1

5 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

14 TD's to 4 INT's.

You can rationally make the argument that Tyrod wasn't good enough so it was best to move on.

You cannot rationally make the argument that he wasn't infinitely better than anything we've trotted out there this season.

This is the answer. I was fine with moving on because of the ceiling that Tyrod provided. I was concerned moving on because of the floor Tyrod provided.

Anyone that expected this offense to improve this year wasn’t paying attention; they thought you couldn’t do worse than Tyrod. They were wrong. The hope though is that the offense improves moving forward. That was the reason that the move was made and it was the right decision imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Oh my.. Taylor was lights out in Cleveland for sure. Can’t believe we let him go and only got a 3rd. 

Lol his career is probably over after his sh** show for the browns this year, he looked pathetic. 

I will take Nate and his picks all day over a guy too scared to even throw the ball 

I'm guessing you have this opinion but at the same time give McDermott credit for ending the drought.

Taking Nate over Taylor. I'm just not even going to go there. How anyone could say that makes me question a lot about them.

Yeah lets pin this one on Nate.

2 picks were drops/fumbles and the other was a poor break by KB where the DB ran a better route :(

Other than some defensive players early in the game Nate might have been the  Bills best player on the field.

Your blind if you don't think that was this kids best game in a Bills Uniform.

He deserved a much better fate today :(

Edited by JMF2006

4 hours ago, Big Curt said:

The hate for Tyrod is unbelievable by some fans. I agree that he's not a franchise QB and probably will never be one.   I was all for him being replaced this season.  However, for a QB who was serviceable and led us to the playoffs to still be disrespected, says alot about this fan base. The Bill's QB play is significantly worse, not just worse. But maybe the worst in modern history and fans are still saying that they'd rather watch this abomination than Tyrod. For goodness sake, Peterman didn't throw that Hail Mary because he was afraid to throw an interception. He's mentally broken. Derek Anderson is off the street and Josh Allen is raw and not ready to be a starting NFL QB. 

I agree the Tyrod takes are unreal. I think it maybe a reflection of some underlying issues segments of this fanbase have. 

3 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Yeah lets pin this one on Nate.

2 picks were drops/fumbles and the other was a poor break by KB where the DB ran a better route :(

Other than some defensive players early in the game Nate might have been the  Bills best player on the field.

Your blind if you don't think that was this kids best game in a Bills Uniform.

He deserved a much better fate today :(

Like enjoying a Sunday off from his 9-5 at Goldman Sachs.

He shouldn't be on the team.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

We told you this would happen.  TT protected the ball and kept them in most games.

Yeah, we knew.

We also knew that keeping them in games by not throwing INTs while putting up sub-mediocre throwing numbers wasn't going to get us competitive for a Super Bowl.

So they got rid of him and brought in a QB who might get us competitive. Eventually. Might. Me, I didn't want three or four more years of seven and eight wins. Yeah, Tyrod could've got us that. No thanks. Gimme a rebuild and a couple of seasons of major suckage with at least a real shot a being competitive in the long term.

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I agree the Tyrod takes are unreal. I think it maybe of a reflection of some underlying issues segments of this fanbase have. 

Like enjoying a Sunday off from his 9-5 at Goldman Sachs.

I thought he played at least as good as the much heralded Trubiscuit.

Turnovers that were not in his control sealed his and this teams fate.

Just now, JMF2006 said:

I thought he played at least as good as the much heralded Trubiscuit.

Turnovers that were not in his control sealed his and this teams fate.

I agree. It wasn't his worst game. He still did nothing to redeem himself in my opinion.

He definitely wasn't helped out much.

6 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

But it could get a lot worse than Tyrod. And we are witnessing it this year. It’s way worse

Yup. But that's what happens in a near-complete rebuild.

There were a number of people who before the season kept predicting that since we'd won nine last year that we were going to be good again, maybe better. These people kept hearing the FO hint that it was going to be a tough season. They saw pundits say the Bills were going to win three to seven games. But they were way too smart to believe that and kept telling everyone the Bills were better than that and kept predicting eight, nine, ten wins.

And now they're furious with the FO, not understanding that the problem isn't with under-performance but with their own pre-season overoptimism.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Tazor Face said:

The Rex Ryan and Tyrod Taylor threads need to stop

Lol your name creates so many questions. The explanation for that, even if it's just, I was drunk when I made the username is probably more interesting than those threads.

So did you get tazed in your face?

7 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

We told you this would happen.  TT protected the ball and kept them in most games.  The most notable exception being the Saints game last year - but the defense gave up 300 yards rushing too.  We told you Peterman was garbage. We told you a rookie was going to throw more INTs.  Now you see how awful the talent is on this team.  

The defense is good enough to be .500 with a QB that isn't killing them.  Yes the OL is worse this year than last.  

Bit this disaster of a season sitsd squarely on the shoulders of Beane. He traded away Watkins and TT. He traded away Glenn. He replaced Wood with garbage. He replaced Incognito with a septic tank.

Beane has to go.  McD can stay another year.  I will still defend trading down and getting White and an extra #1.  Mahomes would not be putting up thje stats he is in KC with these idiots at OC and with the players Beane has surrounded his QB with.

We told you this would happen and it has.  

Now listen to us again.  Beane has got to go.  He can not be trusted with another off season of free agency and the draft. 

Pathetic.  Just pathetic.