Week 10: Jets Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Chris Ivory Out, Wyatt Teller Starting at LG, and Levi Wallace Starting at CB

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 10: Jets Game Preparation - Allen Day-to-Day with Limited Practice; Anderson & Edmunds in Concussion Protocol; Darnold in a Boot at NYJ Practice
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 10: Jets Game Preparation - Allen Day-to-Day with Limited Practice; Anderson & Edmunds in Concussion Protocol; Darnold Out for the Game on Sunday as He is in a Boot at NYJ Practice
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 10: Jets Game Preparation - Allen Day-to-Day with Limited Practice; Anderson & Edmunds in Concussion Protocol; McCown Starts for Darnold Who's Out on Sunday with a Sprained Foot
1 hour ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Because if he is still limited today, that means he is not ready. Why bother pushing him into a game in four days. It would be the stupidest move to date

Uhhh, i dont totally disagree with you but your reasoning seems a little off base...

Jets QB Sam Darnold Misses Wednesday Practice

nycrsux6w2j15i1yuvei.jpg

Jets rookie QB Sam Darnold was on the practice field Wednesday, but he rookie signal caller had a boot on his right foot and was a non-participant during the time the media is allowed to watch practice. Darnold, who was without his helmet and not in pads, was wearing a green baseball cap and his black Salute the Service practice jersey along with jogging pants.

Darnold, who has started the team’s first nine games, was sacked four times and hit seven times during Sunday’s 13-6 loss to the Dolphins.

2 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

The only thing dumber this group of idiots could do is start Allen this weekend. The freaking bye is coming up and he JUST STARTED throwing. Nobody gives a crap if you win or lose this shiitbag match-up so stop trying to rush Allen out there just to save face. Fire the GM and get an offensive minded guy in while trying to find a coach who has same philosophy. This blue collared football mentality is dead and never coming back........

If he is healthy and If he does not risk making the injury he sustained worse

YOU START HIM!!!

He needs the experience.  And it's pointless to keep him on the bench if he doesn't risk further injury to his UCL, especially if Anderson is still ruled out.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If he is healthy and If he does not risk making the injury he sustained worse

YOU START HIM!!!

He needs the experience.  And it's pointless to keep him on the bench if he doesn't risk further injury to his UCL, especially if Anderson is still ruled out.

If he's not full go by today, that is ALL I need to know. He will have plenty more starts AFTER the Jets. They are pretty dumb over there so I expect them to rush him back this week.